Isn't the nature of giving away free stuff, exploitation? Thats why I see it as a non issue and would really like someone to give me a five bullet point summary about what this 10 people coupe thing is.
- people offer books for free to the participants in the thread (first to claim gets them). There are no fixed rules about the value of what is offered
- the person who claims then has to put up their own offer
- in the past, some very generous offers have been claimed, with the boardie who claimed them following up with junk books (hence "junk donkey").
- this caused lots of resentment. Several people became disillusioned and stopped participating in the thread.
- (very) recently, the thread rules were changed to try to mitigate this problem. 10 people voted against the rule change - the inference being that these are the "junk donkeys" who will now be prevented from scooping up the good offers and not reciprocating appropriately.