Page 2890 of 2890 « First<28862887288828892890
Topic Options
#9414057 - 06/18/16 08:30 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Red84]
Revat Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Red84
 Originally Posted By: Broke as a Joke
The first guy asked for census numbers, so the next guy comes with GPA. lol

People can't seem to understand that gpa doesn't set the price; prices set gpa. Suicide Squad comes out next month. I fully expect BA12 to go up after the movie is successful.
 Originally Posted By: Red84
 Originally Posted By: Broke as a Joke
The first guy asked for census numbers, so the next guy comes with GPA. lol

People can't seem to understand that gpa doesn't set the price; prices set gpa. Suicide Squad comes out next month. I fully expect BA12 to go up after the movie is successful.

The guy didn't ask for price or gpa info. Didn't even ask for census numbers. Just asked for how to look up census numbers. Never answered by the way

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#9414134 - 06/18/16 09:19 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: comix4fun]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: in a kerfuffle
 Originally Posted By: comix4fun
 Originally Posted By: JAM_NYC
 Originally Posted By: Buzzetta
 Originally Posted By: wombat
 Originally Posted By: greggy
 Originally Posted By: Jeffro™
Are people still on dial up? download times of comic scans are a problem? \?\?\?
The real question is are there companies that still offer dial up services.

I remember them back in the day.

People trying to contact you on your phone could never get through.

We got in a resume today and they had an AOL email address. Not a single person in the office thought they still existed.

lol

Yeah, I still use my AOL email, too.

My Aol address just crossed 23 years old. Hard to give up on the old girl.

My Hotmail account turned 20 this year. One more year & I can take it out drinking!

\:D

-slym

#9415543 - 06/19/16 06:16 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: slym2none]
MetalPSI Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Meanwhile, in Canada....
Holy cow slym, how much did you drink the last month? lol

That affair ended with me being someone who commits harassment and CAK totally being CAK still. Even more so. His harassment list is steadily growing

My Kudos Thread
Member of the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Officially strike free 06/10/16

#9419951 - 06/21/16 11:37 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: vaillant]
Chip Cataldo Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
 Originally Posted By: vaillant
Anyone heard about Chip after he told us he contacted the hotline and was feeling better? hm

I'm good, Claudio. Been on my meds for a couple weeks now and am noticing the side effects but not really the "good" help yet. That's normal, though. I'll be starting my therapy soon as well, so I'm happy about that. Got everything in on my application to drive for Uber and am just waiting on the background check to clear. Had a great Father's Day with my daughter...just dinner so I saw her only for an hour but it still made my day. All-in-all, okay. I'm hanging in there.

#9420027 - 06/22/16 12:44 AM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Chip Cataldo]
toro Offline
Pedigreed

Originally Posted By: Chip Cataldo
Anyone heard about Chip after he told us he contacted the hotline and was feeling better? hm

I'm good, Claudio. Been on my meds for a couple weeks now and am noticing the side effects but not really the "good" help yet. That's normal, though. I'll be starting my therapy soon as well, so I'm happy about that. Got everything in on my application to drive for Uber and am just waiting on the background check to clear. Had a great Father's Day with my daughter...just dinner so I saw her only for an hour but it still made my day. All-in-all, okay. I'm hanging in there.
 Originally Posted By: Chip Cataldo

Very glad to hear! Keep hanging in there. One step, one day at a time.

Every act of dishonesty has at least two victims: the one we think of as the victim, and the perpetrator as well. Each little dishonesty makes another little rotten spot somewhere in the perpetrator's psyche. - Lesley Conger

#9420593 - 06/22/16 12:38 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: toro]
chaseman210 Offline
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: NC
There's always the potential for some entertainment when people post their blocked eBay list and a board member spots his own name. lol

Page 2890 of 2890 « First<28862887288828892890

Moderator:  Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
1838 Bust Half PCGS MS62 Gold CAC Ending on Ebay Tomorrow! No reserve!
by AnkurJ
06/25/16 11:19 PM
WTB: 1/10 Platinum Eagle ($150) or Maple Leaf ($140)
by Mr. Smith Guesser
06/25/16 06:44 AM
FSH: 2016 ASEs $410 per ROLL DLVD
by BAJJERFAN
06/24/16 07:27 PM
Gold Kennedy PCGS DCAM PF69
by wdrob
06/24/16 01:52 PM
Comics Marketplace
Post VCC Sale! Variants, Keys, Cheap Stuff, etc!
by fmaz
Post VCC Sale! Lots of Silver/Bronze 1st Apps, Early Iron Fist, Bat Books, etc!!
by fmaz
FS: Ken Bald SS
by 143ksk
10:26 PM
BA 12 CGC 9.4 Web/Spectacular Spider-Man Holo covers Transformers Shanna TDK tpb
by Remy
09:48 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.406 seconds in which 0.394 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum