Page 2365 of 2365 « First<23612362236323642365
Topic Options
#8785356 - Yesterday at 07:04 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: MetalPSI]
MediumLover Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: 72 and sunny
I sent Mr. Hoknes a pm containing Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area rule #4

This place is cool.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8725109#Post8725109

http://www.hoknescomics.com/variantsets.htm

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#8785428 - Yesterday at 07:49 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: MediumLover]
Revat Online   content
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: MediumLover
I sent Mr. Hoknes a pm containing Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area rule #4

This place is cool.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8725109#Post8725109

http://www.hoknescomics.com/variantsets.htm

Good

#8785718 - Yesterday at 10:15 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Revat]
Junk Donkey Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In my own little world where t...
So he should limit how many are available here?

Well, then apparently I am a peckernut who came a little too late to the barbecue. - Seanfingh

#8785990 - Today at 02:17 AM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Junk Donkey]
thirdgreenham Offline
Eleventy millionth person to declare their first year on the boards as the golden age, and the current era to be worthless.
TOTAL NEWBIE

If it's listed here, it's supposed to be a board exclusive sale.

He can A) remove this sale from his website and provide pictures of the book without linking back to his website

Or he can B) delete his current thread's content (title and body) and start a new one in the proper section of the boards, the Comic Market-Sales Advertising, eBay, Dealers, etc section.

forestcitycoins is my eBay store, click if you like. \(thumbs u

#8786120 - Today at 07:34 AM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: thirdgreenham]
Junk Donkey Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In my own little world where t...
 Originally Posted By: thirdgreenham

He can A) remove this sale from his website and provide pictures of the book without linking back to his website

Or he can B) delete his current thread's content (title and body) and start a new one in the proper section of the boards, the Comic Market-Sales Advertising, eBay, Dealers, etc section.

He is selling multiple copies. He can easily say he is selling 20 copies here and 20 copies there. The link to his website looks like it's for pics. He can alter the wording slightly and still comply. The book is to be exclusive to the boards, not the title.

Well, then apparently I am a peckernut who came a little too late to the barbecue. - Seanfingh

#8786268 - Today at 10:02 AM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Junk Donkey]
comix4fun Offline

This is one of the rare times that having no friends works in my favor.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Eastbound and Down
 Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey

He is selling multiple copies. He can easily say he is selling 20 copies here and 20 copies there. The link to his website looks like it's for pics. He can alter the wording slightly and still comply. The book is to be exclusive to the boards, not the title.

And it's kind of a moot point overall given that the thread is a month old and there have been 4 times the amount of posts here as in that sales thread. lol

"That's my secret.....I'm always angry."

"I wake up in the morning and I *spoon* excellence. I am just a big, hairy, American, winning machine."

#8786403 - 18 minutes 34 seconds ago Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Junk Donkey]
thirdgreenham Offline
Eleventy millionth person to declare their first year on the boards as the golden age, and the current era to be worthless.
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Junk Donkey

I never thought of it like that. hm

Then I guess just tell us that there's only "x" available for the boards exclusively. Add image tags to the picture and we don't see a link to his website.

forestcitycoins is my eBay store, click if you like. \(thumbs u

Page 2365 of 2365 « First<23612362236323642365

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
2015 7 Coin Proof Libertad Set W/All COA,s
by bender9876
07:27 PM
WANTED: 1864 half eagle
by LuckyOne
02:30 PM
4-pc American Liberty Unopened Box $7200 From VDB Coins-SHIPPED
by VDB Coins
08/02/15 07:07 AM
GreatCollections Coin Auctions Sunday (& Every Sunday) - Highlights Posted
by ianrussell
08/02/15 01:00 AM
Comics Marketplace
Love & Rockets #1 (Self-Published) 2 Ultra-High Grade copies available
by seanfingh
WTB Siya Oum, Ashley Witter, and Rafael Albuquerque Art
by izzyfiles
10:42 AM
WTB Later Day Jack Kirby Splash
by Messier3499
10:09 AM
Underground Comix-Bulk Deal(s)-Cheap
by EggsAckley
09:09 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 2.653 seconds in which 2.639 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum IDW Publishing