Page 2924 of 2924 « First<29202921292229232924
Topic Options
#9526389 - 08/24/16 08:43 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Dick Pontoon]
Ryan. Online   content
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: *spoon* Pontoon
FP = Foppish Pontoon

You are quite the dandy.

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#9526395 - 08/24/16 08:45 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: sacentaur]
Logan510 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicago, IL
 Originally Posted By: sacentaur
 Originally Posted By: Transplant
Do we need an approved list of abbreviations if you can't be bothered to type out the entire title name? ASM is one thing. Does everyone know what SM or FP is? Is the 5 seconds required to type out the title simply too much hassle?

But...but... they're "Cool Books".

Some people just don't get it, and apparently never will.

\(tsk\)

#9528705 - Yesterday at 07:06 AM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Timmay]
thirdgreenham Offline
I'm the eleventy-millionth person to declare the good old days were the bestest!
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Timmay
 Originally Posted By: Transplant
Do we need an approved list of abbreviations if you can't be bothered to type out the entire title name? ASM is one thing. Does everyone know what SM or FP is? Is the 5 seconds required to type out the title simply too much hassle?

Originally Posted By: TheCGCIdeaCommittee™
Sounds like a great idea.

You seem to be the perfect individual to head up this endeavor.

lol

forestcitycoins is my eBay store, click if you like. \(thumbs u

#9528707 - Yesterday at 07:10 AM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Logan510]
Miraclemet Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TinTin's backyard
Was this alluding to something? was there drama that got scrubbed?

batman sketches sales thread

See my feedback! MY CAF GALLERY!
Wanted: Pages from Green Lantern #159 & any Tales of the Green Lantern Corps

#9529223 - Yesterday at 02:16 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Miraclemet]
rapid08 Offline
(S)uper Collector

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Low effort posts with abbreviations and no pics should get removed imo. If you can't be bothered to put effort into putting up a informative sales thread then you probably won't put the effort into shipping the books.

#9529256 - Yesterday at 02:35 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Miraclemet]
Shadow Images Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Originally Posted By: Miraclemet
Was this alluding to something? was there drama that got scrubbed?

batman sketches sales thread

I am just tired of people sending a PM, you answering the question only to not have them the have the common courtesy to respond back because you would not give them something for cheap.

I figured it was best to just take a break, deal with my wife's medical issues and get ready for my extended TDY. Better than saying something with the mood I am in right now.

No board drama was scrubbed.

#9529262 - Yesterday at 02:39 PM Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - keep the other threads clean [Re: Shadow Images]
Jerkfro Offline

Speaking as myself, I don't deserve anything.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Gazillion Post Windbag
 Originally Posted By: Shadow Images
I am just tired of people sending a PM, you answering the question only to not have them the have the common courtesy to respond back because you would not give them something for cheap.

I sympathize. It's always irritating when people don't give you the courtesy of a simple response. A lot of us who have been here for a while can identify with that
Some collectors would crash through a group of preschoolers then step on their own mother's throat just to buy a book off of Hitler with the hope of selling it to Satan for a few extra bucks. - topofthetotem

Selling comic books makes you a stand up guy. - Park

Page 2924 of 2924 « First<29202921292229232924

Moderator:  Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Wanted NGC MS67 Roosevelt Toners
by erwindoc
23 minutes 36 seconds ago
1951 Franklin Half Dollar~PCGS MS66 PLUS!~Nuclear Rainbow Toning~Trueview~
by Danye West
Today at 12:07 AM
FSH: 1852-O gold $1 PCGS xf45 $325
by BAJJERFAN
Yesterday at 09:24 AM
eBay: RARE Toho Planning, Inc Japanese Current Coin Album #201 w/80 coins
by stldanceartist
08/25/16 08:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Slabs For Sale!! Alias, Killing Joke, 1st Lobo, Transformers
by GACollectibles
4 minutes 54 seconds ago
Tales of suspense 59 cgc 8.0 benefit from a press
by kablin12
7 minutes 31 seconds ago
A Handful of EC Slabs
by edowens71
Today at 07:29 AM
A Trio of Golden age goodies back from CGC & a raw centaur
by AnkurJ
Today at 12:00 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.393 seconds in which 0.382 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles