Page 2152 of 2152 « First<21482149215021512152
Topic Options
#8493031 - 03/29/15 03:23 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: crassus]
AndyBoBo Online   content
Pedigreed

Loc: Boston, MA
 Originally Posted By: crassus
I agree too, about the need for grades, even with an acknowledgment of varying standards, price and grade are linked, if you can price it you can grade it.

If one really honestly had no idea what grade (they at least thought) it was, they could not price it. By definition. \(shrug\)

I'm avoiding the SA section like the plague as I can't resist buying books at times. I share this opinion, and it is unfortunate that this is occurring. Trust in membership and the community, and also on the relationships formed between repeat buyers and sellers regardless of whether the relationship flip/flips over time is what separates this forum with ebay, auction houses, and other venues. When I run a sales thread, I get many repeat buyers, and I in turn just PM certain boardies when I'm looking for a book and am sure to check out sales threads. To me, that's what this community is all about. I noticed the trend, or the start of this trend, when I ran my last SA sale. The comments/questions/offers were unique for the time. Apparently not.

Amazing Fantasy #15 FN - trying to convince the owner to sell it to me!
Amazing Spider-Man Villains 1st Appearances
Fantastic Four #3 VF (or better) - FOUND!
Hulk #1 VG (or better) well centered, w/ vibrant colors
JIM #89 VF (or better) well centered

Kudos l CAF

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#8493648 - 03/29/15 08:27 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: nik]
50AE_DE Offline
Collectosaurus Rex

Was there an announcement regarding NM #98? There was one up for sale and 10 minutes later the price went up $25.
#8493906 - 03/29/15 10:59 PM Re: FORUM SALES "DISCUSSION" THREAD [Re: wombat]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chariots Of Fire
 Originally Posted By: wombat
What's the smallest dollar amount a nomination has ever been about? Would this be a record low?

No.

"This is the lowest example of class that I've ever witnessed on the boards." - bronzejonny

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

Page 2152 of 2152 « First<21482149215021512152

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Over 20 certified bust and seated coins, take a look!
by USMoneylover
03:14 PM
FSH- Nikon D3100, Nikon Macro Lens, plus more!
by Deerefan8420
12:44 PM
Three nice graded coins, Proof/Mint sets, and BU Cent Rolls
by stldanceartist
12:14 AM
Quality Numismatic Literature - Deluxe Pittman, Eliasberg, Norweb, and more!
by CBJesse
09:07 PM
Comics Marketplace
Penny opener, NO RESERVE: DOCTOR STRANGE : INTO SHAMBALA raw VF,
by CopperAgeKids
4 days left -1 cent NO RESERVE: Captain America # 109 raw FN 6.0 ORIGIN ISSUE
by CopperAgeKids
No Reserve Watchmen CGC 9.8 Complete Set #112
by Frozentoast
ComicLink Auctions end in a few minutes ... Bright Buckler Chan Giordano Mooney
by retronymX
Advertisements

Generated in 0.485 seconds in which 0.472 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum