Page 23 of 25 « First<2122232425>
Topic Options
#9797035 - 03/18/17 02:19 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: The Black Hand ]
DR.X Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Master of the Mystery Box
ever notice on Leave it to Beaver they constantly used the word " Creep "

Survived a full blown attack by a 30ft Great White.

#9797036 - 03/18/17 04:51 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: DR.X]
The Black Hand Offline

The Common Man
meets
Regular People

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 2 Blocks from Funkytown
Eddie Haskell was a creep.

I Saw Hendrix Twice.Chances Are You Didn't. \:\/
Won't You Take Me To... Funkytown?

#9797037 - 03/18/17 05:11 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: The Black Hand ]
DR.X Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Master of the Mystery Box
Eddie Haskell always called beaver a " Little Creep " until June came in the room and then he called him Theodore.

Survived a full blown attack by a 30ft Great White.

#9797038 - 03/18/17 05:43 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: DR.X]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: in a kerfuffle
Eddie Haskell is the kind of guy that ends up a crazy meth addict once he's out of high school. Forces some woman to be his baby-momma, then gets shot by the police before the age of 30.

Sad...

-slym
Logan510 in Sept of 2014: I sent a batch of books to RMA to work on and submit for me. The attention to detail, updates, evaluations of each and every book and quick responses to questions really stick out. To say I'm pleased with the results would be an understatement. I don't have the books in hand yet, but the grades were spot on or better than expected in several cases.

The crown jewel of the bunch has to be the X-Men #64, first appearance of Sunfire that came back a 9.8 with white pages. Just that one book alone paid for my trip to Heroes Con ( where I bought it ) 4 times over.

RMA is a good dude, who is very passionate about his craft.

Thank you
Casey

#9797054 - 03/20/17 12:10 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: The Black Hand ]
Ares Offline

FORUM CRIER

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Toronto, Canada

#9797058 - 03/21/17 09:25 AM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: Ares]
Flee-Marquette Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: O'er the land of the Flee

#9797059 - 03/21/17 02:05 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: slym2none]
Jeffro? Offline

Speaking as myself, I don't deserve anything.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Jerkfropolis
 Originally Posted By: slym2none
Eddie Haskell is the kind of guy that ends up a crazy meth addict once he's out of high school. Forces some woman to be his baby-momma, then gets shot by the police before the age of 30.

Sad...

-slym

Eddie was a real plonker

#9797060 - 03/21/17 02:16 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: Jeffro?]
Ares Offline

FORUM CRIER

TOTAL NEWBIE

\(thumbs u

#9797063 - 03/21/17 04:37 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: Jeffro?]
slym2none Offline

Meme mummer

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: in a kerfuffle
 Originally Posted By: Jeffro?
 Originally Posted By: slym2none

Sad...

Eddie was a real plonker

I bet he drove on the left, and didn't clap in time.

(Lindeybeige jokes! \:D )

-slym
Logan510 in Sept of 2014: I sent a batch of books to RMA to work on and submit for me. The attention to detail, updates, evaluations of each and every book and quick responses to questions really stick out. To say I'm pleased with the results would be an understatement. I don't have the books in hand yet, but the grades were spot on or better than expected in several cases.

The crown jewel of the bunch has to be the X-Men #64, first appearance of Sunfire that came back a 9.8 with white pages. Just that one book alone paid for my trip to Heroes Con ( where I bought it ) 4 times over.

RMA is a good dude, who is very passionate about his craft.

Thank you
Casey

#9797068 - 03/21/17 06:54 PM Re: How does having the last post in the Temporary Forum make you feel? [Re: slym2none]
Ares Offline

FORUM CRIER

TOTAL NEWBIE

\(thumbs u

Page 23 of 25 « First<2122232425>

Moderator:  cgcmod4, CCGmod0, ccgmod1, ccgmod2-migration, ngcmod, cgcmod5, cgcmod3-migration, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Comics Marketplace
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.