• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for Regulars and Collectors
1 1

58 posts in this topic

Whoops - re-read your initial post and you do say you know books but don't know grading. The PGM forum is invaluable and I'd suggest getting most of your big keys graded and compare the results to what you think the grade would be.

On 2/6/2017 at 6:21 AM, Glassman10 said:
oakman29 said:
  grebal said:
Don't mind oak, he just sounds jaded, for every legit collector announcing themselves as new here, it seems there are a handful of others, inlcuding e.g. shill accounts, advertisements or trolling for offers, or some other false front or ulterior motive other than a 'hale fellow, well met.'

Some nice keys you pulled out.

http://i.imgur.com/gallery/3wewm.jpg

Exactly, There are so many people that come on here with a 1st post saying they have the end all , be all collection. Oh, and by the way it's for sale! Fancy that..... (shrug)

Not once did Bill Brown suggest it was for sale. Go back and read the entire thread. I think his observations hold quite true. That's a lot of comics in boxes. I tend to sense some envy here maybe. It was absolutely unnecessarily rude that's for sure. I think an apology is more in order. Everyone dreams of finding a big collection somewhere and then one is presented to you and you take a big dump on it. He only asked for help.

@oakman29 was prescient, it seems!!  

@oakman29 is my idol... <3

Edited by kav