• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

I had a situation over in general today where a photo I posted was used without my permission in a bit of a slanderous post. I have pulled this post from this thread. If anyone else wants me to pull their photo please let me know and I will do so right away. I am very sorry about this. My posts were meant to provide a fun look at a great con for those unfortunate enough not to be able to attend. Really stinks that one person ruins it for all. I probably won't do this again...

I hope you'll reconsider by the close of the next con. Why let a bad apple or two ruin the vicarious thrill for the overwhelming majority of us who weren't in attendance?

Not knowing the backstory, of course, I can only hope the drama is behind you...

I had a situation over in general today where a photo I posted was used without my permission in a bit of a slanderous post. I have pulled this post from this thread. If anyone else wants me to pull their photo please let me know and I will do so right away. I am very sorry about this. My posts were meant to provide a fun look at a great con for those unfortunate enough not to be able to attend. Really stinks that one person ruins it for all. I probably won't do this again...
:sorry:

You mean next year we're going to have to rely on Brian for photos? :cry:

Maybe if Terry adds a snake exhibit. hm

Well seeing as your photos are the closest i will get to being there with my 3 youngsters for at least the next few years that is disappointing. I saw that mess over in CG and that stinks for the community i agree. Just throwing this out there i still expect pics via PM!! I promise i won't use them for anything but pure joy :grin: and once again thanks for taking them brother!!

Thanks for the support guys. I do enjoy doing it and I know you guys enjoy it. I just don't want to compromise any boardies in the process. I feel having pictures of fellow boardies enjoying their books is just as important as showing walls of books or girls in skimpy outfits. WonderCon is coming up soon we'll see.

Thanks for the support guys. I do enjoy doing it and I know you guys enjoy it. I just don't want to compromise any boardies in the process. I feel having pictures of fellow boardies enjoying their books is just as important as showing walls of books or girls in skimpy outfits. WonderCon is coming up soon we'll see.

I really enjoy your posts...it's just a shame that there are those who don't have respect

for others...it prevents many from posting.

mm

A view from the stage of the room. A couple of guys talking to Howard Chaykin in the foreground. Dis I mention the room was PACKED?

terryshow2017bjpg_zpszhaltktu.jpg

lol I kind of stand out in the back there, with the white shirt and a head taller than everyone else...yeah, you don't mess with the tricolor giant... :sumo:

O thought it was G.A.tor standing on a CGC box lol

Your photos were really well-done so I hope you won't be discouraged.

Is this still up? Sorry to hear this.

or birds..bring the birds and he will come!

Well, I did take one pic this year. Here's Terry looking like the deer in the headlights, and his assistant "Igor". Igor could be heard mumbling, "Yes, Master, yes, master" throughout the show. After this shot I decided to look for comics and not take any more pictures... :sorry:

32589056451_ac79fd0bae_c.jpg

Edited by tricolorbrian

Well, I did take one pic this year. Here's Terry looking like the deer in the headlights, and his assistant "Igor". Igor could be heard mumbling, "Yes, Master, yes, master" throughout the show. After this shot I decided to look for comics and not take any more pictures... :sorry:

32589056451_ac79fd0bae_c.jpg

"Surly"

One of the Seven Duffs, the only one that speaks, and I should know. lol

Great pic :applause: