• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE GIRL DOES HAVE A NAME

28 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello to all CGC Registry Participants and Members!

My name is Mollie Davis and I have been Gemma’s right hand (wo)man behind the scenes, for the last few months in regards to the Registry. As most of you already know, Gemma has been promoted to a full time grader! Hooray! However, the task of trying to maintain the Registry, in addition to her grading duties, was too much for one person to handle. So, I’m very happy to say that I have been appointed to the Registry Administrator!

Please never hesitate to contact me if you have any questions concerning the Registry. My email is mdavis@cgccomics.com or you can PM me at anytime.

Happy Collecting!

-Mollie

Edited by TheGirlHasNoName

Hello to all CGC Registry Participants and Members!

My name is Mollie Davis and I have been Gemma’s right hand (wo)man behind the scenes, for the last few months in regards to the Registry. As most of you already know, Gemma has been promoted to a full time grader! Hooray! However, the task of trying to maintain the Registry, in addition to her grading duties, was too much for one person to handle. So, I’m very happy to say that I have been appointed to the Registry Administrator!

Please never hesitate to contact me if you have any questions concerning the Registry. My email is mdavis@cgccomics.com or you can PM me at anytime.

Happy Collecting!

-Mollie

:hi:

Mollie is the best. I've worked with her a few times in the past and she always goes above and beyond to satisfy her customers. The Registry is in good hands. (thumbs u

100% agree with the above statement. I had my first interaction with Mollie, and she definitely gets a thumbs-up for her customer care in my book. (worship)

• Administrator
I'd like to request a new registry set: Supermam-Tim. Thank you.

Hi Parkraven!

Please make all requests for new set additions here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9734381#Post9734381

I was going to add it to my running list of books to be added, however, I'm having trouble finding it in our system. Please make your request in the proper thread and include your certification number to expedite your request.

Have a great day!

On 2/6/2017 at 3:02 PM, TheGirlHasNoName said:
Gotham Kid said:
When will the "This Score Needs Fixing" thread be re-opened ?

Thanks.

We are testing the beta version now internally and hope to have the scoring update live very soon.

:bump:

Hi Mollie,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a CGC slab (1254698001 - 8.5)  that would be the single highest grade in the census for that issue, but is not recorded in the data.

Can you rectify please?   Thanks

JT