• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Hornet Comics Run
1 1

55 posts in this topic

lollollol

You are SO right! So is the taller one Joe? hm

Gotta be! Now send it back to CGC with a request that they note this on the label. :D

I agree lol Awesome awesome awesome snag buddy!!!

Harvey seemed to have a sweet run in 1942 with their titles and they seemed to be really big on the film reel covers running up the side of their books with the characters inside. The books that I know that had these so far are Champ, Green Hornet, and Speed Comics...are there any that I am missing?

#20...classic cover.
I have never seen this cover before and it is AWESOME! Television propaganda in the 1940s? Not bad for a country that did not use radar until relatively late in the war.

Great books here. The Schomburg covers are simply amazing.

I only have one, and it's not quite as cool as the earlier war covers, but the colors really pop on this one:

Green_Hornet_41_zpsutcihhf2.jpg

Great books here. The Schomburg covers are simply amazing.

I only have one, and it's not quite as cool as the earlier war covers, but the colors really pop on this one:

Green_Hornet_41_zpsutcihhf2.jpg

Whoa! Great book.

152410.jpg

#18 is also amazing...also tough to find. this copy is pretty low grade, but still has appeal to me.

My copy is in worse condition but I still purchased it and put it in the Harvey collection box.

I spent hours fixing the cover in photoshop.

2825576183_02cfb11c08_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun