• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 129, IM 55 & others remain, GA books sold/moved

33 posts in this topic

Crime SuspenStories 22, 3.0 OW, asking $1200, open to all offers.

Great colors on the front. Top staple on cover detached, bottom staple is tight. Interior of the book is really nice. I have two more of these lil gems with Mike at Hero Restoration right now then heading to CGC in the next few weeks. Monday this is shipping to join them or shipping to a new home. Book is begging for a press/clean.

GAD7da8h.jpg

eB1gTeEl.jpg

TcisxLel.jpg

soJ1Y8Ll.jpg

q55edIQl.jpg

Edited by Kevin...

Crime SuspenStories 22, 3.0 OW, asking $1300, open to all offers.

Great colors on the front. Top staple on cover detached, bottom staple is tight. Interior of the book is really nice. I have two more of these lil gems with Mike at Hero Restoration right now then heading to CGC in the next few weeks. Monday this is shipping to join them or shipping to a new home. Book is begging for a press/clean.

bTjydjth.jpg

zjV2AZsh.jpg

sazUvrsh.jpg

The greatest decapitation cover of them all!

Remember getting my copy- not just a cover- it's art history and a must for any comic book collector.

Always great to see this cover- this shouldn't last long.

Crime SuspenStories 22, 3.0 OW, asking $1300, open to all offers.

bTjydjth.jpg

zjV2AZsh.jpg

sazUvrsh.jpg

The greatest decapitation cover of them all!

Remember getting my copy- not just a cover- it's art history and a must for any comic book collector.

Always great to see this cover- this shouldn't last long.

I agree 100%....so much that I have two of them. This is the Mohamed Ali of decaps. Scoop it up someone before I add a third to my collection.

Thanks for the kind words fellas!

Let's cut some prices* :baiting:

$25 off any book under $500

prices adjusted for other books in thread

*superman/ali remains at same price due to pending deal(s) :slapfight:

Edited by Kevin...