• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DD #7, ASM #9, 17, pre-hero, Flash, X-Men, nice books CGC and raw
1 1

76 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #75 VG -- asking $25 shipped

Solid copy, spine wear being the main issue. There is also a very light 3" crease in the lower right corner. Cover and centerfold solidly attached at both staples. Nicely centered.

TOS75.jpgTOS75bc.jpg

Back with more later today. I've got some FFs lined up.

:takeit:

Tales of Suspense #75 VG -- asking $25 shipped

Solid copy, spine wear being the main issue. There is also a very light 3" crease in the lower right corner. Cover and centerfold solidly attached at both staples. Nicely centered.

TOS75.jpgTOS75bc.jpg

Back with more later today. I've got some FFs lined up.

^^ Thank you!

Fantastic Four #44 VG/VG+ -- asking $20 + shipping SOLD

This is a difficult book to grade. It has the structure of a VF, but it also has foxing to the front and back covers and the stamps on both covers. There is also a very short edge tear on the right edge of the front cover. The cover and centerfold are very tight at both staples.

FF44.jpg

FF44bc.jpg

Fantastic Four #47 VG -- asking $45 $40 shipped

This is a more traditional VG, but has excellent gloss and deep, rich cover colors. The pages are also really nice. Cover and centerfold are well attached at both staples. There is a bit of distributor overspray on the bottom back cover. A very solid copy.

FF47.jpg

FF47bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

I'll take ff 44

That took long enough... time to post more? :grin:

lol Sunday got away from me, but in a good way in spending some time with my wife who was originally supposed to be working. I've got more stuff in mind for this afternoon, about 3 CST.

Ok, my day getting away from me continues to be a theme of this thread. lol The good news is that I've got a LOT of time tomorrow to list stuff, including a companion thread to this one in Copper/Modern that can combine shipping with purchases here.

Fantastic Four #53 G/G+ -- asking $29 shipped

Pretty much at my cost on this one. Solid book with well attached cover and centerfold, but moderate wear to spine and cover. Second Black Panther and intro Ulysses Klaw.

FF53.jpg

FF53bc.jpg

Superman #371 VF/VF+ -- asking $15 shipped SOLD

Beautiful book, main issue is a 1/8" tear in the top edge of the front cover in the DC circle. Otherwise the book is really quite nice. Classic Adams cover.

Superman317.jpg

Superman317bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Incredible Hulk #141 G -- asking $19 shipped

Solid, well centered copy and the cover and centerfold are tight at both staples. The right side has some wear to the edge of the book, and the lower right corner has gotten wet at some point. The pages are all fine and readable, but there is some light staining to the covers. The bottom staple has also made a slight transfer stain to the paper that does not affect any art (the staple doesn't look particularly rusty at all except for maybe a touch in the interior). It is a copy, and if you would like a lower grade one this one is for you.

Hulk141.jpg

Hulk141bc.jpg

Hulk141cf.jpg

Daredevil #133 (30 cent variant) F/VF -- asking $45 shipped

Very solid copy, with light spine wear. Might benefit slightly from a press. Minor printing blemish at bottom left of front cover, minor chip off left edge of back cover.

DD133var.jpg

DD133varbc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #159 (30 cent variant) Fine -- $45 shipped

Very solid copy with light wear. Some light non-color breaking bends and wrinkles. 1" crease on the upper left back cover. A press and dry clean of the stacking dirt on the back cover could help it.

ASM159var.jpg

ASM159varbc.jpg

Adventure Comics #299 Fair -- asking $8 shipped (mostly postage)

It is all here, but rough. Cover attached at the lower staple, centerfold is attached at both.

Adventure299.jpg

Adventure299bc.jpg

Adventure Comics #303 F-/F -- asking $29 shipped

First Matter Eater Lad (I bought it because I'd always wanted to own it for some reason, now it is out of my system). Solid copy, cover and centerfold are well attached. Light general wear, great color and gloss.

Adventure303.jpg

Adventure303bc.jpg

Beware the Creeper #4 VG -- asking $14 shipped

Solid copy, cover and centerfold are well attached. Light spine wear, and a 5" crease in the lower right front cover. Great color.

Creeper04.jpg

Creeper04bc.jpg

Superboy #149 cracked CGC 8.5 OW -- asking $25 $20 shipped

Bought and cracked for a signing that I didn't end up doing. doh!

Superboy149.jpg

Superboy149bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:11 PM, mysterio said:

Superman #371 VF/VF+ -- asking $15 shipped

Beautiful book, main issue is a 1/8" tear in the top edge of the front cover in the DC circle. Otherwise the book is really quite nice. Classic Adams cover.

Superman317.jpg

Superman317bc.jpg

Edited by oceans11