• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

ebay user: comicsandfunkos32

Abusive communications and name calling. Accused me of cheating him and opened return when usps did not enter tracking data briefly. All within 4 days of purchase - item showed up on tracking and went through two states in one day but he still thinks it was me and continues to call me a scammer.

A buyer to be aware of: liam69_7

Purchased a Marvel Must Haves: NYX 1-3 for $25 + $4 shipping. Sent me an message ~ 3 days later alerting me to the fact that this is a reprint. (duh) He said he did not know it was a reprint, did not open the package, and was sending back for a refund.

He opened an eBay return and I accepted. The package was re-routed along the way to my address and he constantly sent me messages regarding its status. It finally arrived yesterday -- along with 3 messages from him. I went through the eBay return process and gave him his $25 back.

He just now sent me an email to my personal account (not sure how he got that) demanding he also receive his $4 back for shipping from the original purchase. I told him I went through eBay and that is the refund given; take it up with eBay if he wants his $4, but know that he paid $4 for shipping and the item arrived at his house, not much to argue about there.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:16 AM, gregreece said:

ebay user: edmo197042

"i am writing to you to explain that i received a large bill on monday and to ask if i could retract my offer as i now can't afford it.thanks danny."

Wow Greg, you're getting hammered this week. Times like this, I don't mind being a bottom feeder selling $1-5 comics. All the deadbeats can afford those, but of course they then ask to have the books shipped media mail.

You can all make up your own mind on this.  I know what I am doing.  Maybe it is my NY skepticism but I am always uncomfortable with inquiries like this.   This was for a book that I do not have a "best offer" option made available.  

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 9.27.14 PM.png

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You can all make up your own mind on this.  I know what I am doing.  Maybe it is my NY skepticism but I am always uncomfortable with inquiries like this.   This was for a book that I do not have a "best offer" option made available.  

He has been brought up before. His feedback left for others is a red flag. 

eBay User:  dragracer_66

Sends payment on Tuesday then sends a message later in the evening asking how soon I'll have it shipped.  I told him I'd have it shipped this morning (Wednesday morning) which didn't happen because I wasn't able to get to the post office.  Wednesday night he sends me the following:

"would u be willing to refund my money I changed my mind not collecting this issue let me know thx"

I think he thought I had already shipped it because I had printed the label.  Maybe he was planning some sort of scheme.  Maybe not, but nevertheless he will be a hassle...

8 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I had a buyer ask for a lower price because he is disabled.  I said, "So am I".  Then he said, "Yeah, but were you blown up in the military?".  I just ignored him after that.  I can't stand it when people expect you to bend because of this.  He could have asked me for a better price, but don't expect it over that.

2 minutes ago, Gatchaman said:

I had a buyer ask for a lower price because he is disabled.  I said, "So am I".  Then he said, "Yeah, but were you blown up in the military?".  I just ignored him after that.  I can't stand it when people expect you to bend because of this.  He could have asked me for a better price, but don't expect it over that.

I blocked him.  However, I was debating writing him back until I read Darkstar's comment and realized that anything I said would not give the guy pause to think and wouldn't matter anyway.   

On February 5, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

I am adding this As ... .hole : brianlake7

After he purchaesed me a book he sent me this

Him: "Can you send this out tomorrow, the thing said it won't arrive for one month, that seems extremely long"

Me:

Tomorrow is holiday and post office is closed, so i will ship tuesday morning. Shipping normally takes a month more or less depending on customs. If you want a faster shipping we could use Mexpost shipping its like priority but cost is arpund $25 . You could ad $11 and i can put the rest.

Him:

I already paid $9 for shipping. This is crazy I have never waited a month to receive and item. If this is how you do things I would prefer to cancel this, you shipping is very unreasonable

Me:

Please cancel the order

Him:

Feel free to, I will certainly not be extorted for shipping fees and wait one month or more to receive an item

Him:

Please send the refund immediately, I can't believe you take one month for shipping and charge the fee that you do to ship

Me:

When you buy from another country shipping times and fees are normally diferent. I sugest you buy the book from a US seller

Him:

I want you to know I will be leaving negative feedback on this transaction

Me:

finestcomics77:

I will not fall in your extortion .. i cancelked the order so you can get your refund

Him

Good I requested a refund, I believe you were the one trying to extort me suggesting it would take one month to ship it unless I paid you 20% more money than I already had. I want to make sure no one else is taken advantage of by you

Me

I gave you an option to have a faster shipping service from another country ... on the other hand if you dont want to wait , why did you buy something from Mexico?

Looked him up on toolhaus.

Woah, did not know you could have that many negs and neutrals and not be NARU'd

batmania66 

this guy bought the item (1966 batman hand puppet $135)  Monday night,mailman skipped my shop to pickup on Tuesday and I emailed the guy and told him I would get it out Wednesday one way or another...if the mailman skipped me again,at 4pm my son was going to take it to the post office....this started that afternoon...

2:39 pm...
This item is still in pre-shipment give me a break you marked this item as shipped yesterday even though it was not shipped I have given you enough time to make this right.I do not have time for this you should have sent someone to the PO this morning instead of Holding me up.I insist on an immediate refund you have wasted enough of my time.

3:01 pm...
if so some reason this item has been shipped which I highly doubt I will start return proceedings asap as soon as I recieve it I will not even open it.Jeff

3:38 pm...
This is not very good customer service your not keeping me up to date I hate to leave bad feedback but I will.Keep me up to date asap.If you have a problem
with me refund my money..I do not like this transaction.so far you owe me an apology.at least

3:43 pm...
WHERE IS MY REFUND JOEY LATE IN THE AFTERNOON FOR THE SECOND DAY AND NO SHIPMENT EVEN THOUGH YOU MARKED THE ITEM SHIPPED YESTERDAY AND PROMISED SHIPPING YESTERDAY!. I DONT WANT YOUR PUPPET ANYMORE YOU RUINED THIS TRANSACTION RETURN MY MONEY TO ME IMMEDIATLY

3:46 pm...
Please disregard prior emails thanks for shipping out my item Jeff

Friday (today) get the email,he wants to return it because he doesn't like the way it looks. I guess the 5 pictures in the auction didn't let him know well enough.