• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

Here is one I didn't know existed until last week.

Supreme 1 Newsstand Its pink never saw it till last week. Its not valuable, but honestly had never seen a copy. I saw it in the box and had to do a double take.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-1C-Newsstand-Edition-Nov-1992-Image-1st-Print-VF-/200983515010?hash=item2ecb8d0f82:g:LEwAAOxyzi9SduyC

Found several in a very poorly organized shop a few years ago along with Wildcats 2 newsstand and some other wacky like that. I know they're worth very little but I buy em every time I see em out of compulsion.

I have a Wildcats #2 newsstand as well. I bought it off the shelf at a local convenience store when I was a kid. It was just a random copy they had sitting with their magazines. :cloud9: It's different non-prism cover is actually what got me interested in early Image newsstands. I've never seen another copy in the wild.

Edited by lightninglad

I've picked up a few copies of the newsstand Wildcats 2 for my personal collection. It doesn't pop up in the wild often, but I've found it 3 times. It was one of the harder books to come by to finish my Complete Wildstorm Universe (start to finish) collection.

May have to take this one off of the endangered list:

t8WhATLl.jpg

:gossip: Don't tell FBS but I found another one.

Was sitting on the counter of my LCS with an "Out of Stock" sticker on top. I asked if it was for sale, worker said "Yes, it's just not in stock on our website." No clue where it came from, but it's in my hoard now.

May have to take this one off of the endangered list:

t8WhATLl.jpg

:gossip: Don't tell FBS but I found another one.

Was sitting on the counter of my LCS with an "Out of Stock" sticker on top. I asked if it was for sale, worker said "Yes, it's just not in stock on our website." No clue where it came from, but it's in my hoard now.

I already knew what this was going to be about when I saw his post. :mad:

You need to find a new book to haunt me with.

I finally found 2 nice copies in the past few months. This thread I think is bringing them out just some other books that are tough to find.

Found a Wolverine #75 with blue hologram for $5 yesterday... it was in a box with a couple other copies that had the greenish holo.

Also, last week I found a Phonogram : The Singles Club #5 error copy in a dollar box in the same store... may have to do some more deep digging, there.

16 hours ago, fastballspecial27 said:

I have no idea what that is there.

I apparently had 2 email addresses on my account and was logged in as "manetteska1" for a bit. Not sure how you were able to skip 1-26 and ended on 27.

Must be your seniority. ;)

6 hours ago, manetteska said:

I apparently had 2 email addresses on my account and was logged in as "manetteska1" for a bit. Not sure how you were able to skip 1-26 and ended on 27.

Must be your seniority. ;)

I think when they merge the accounts finally it will go away. I already tried to change it, but is says FBS already exists and it does I have it. >:(