• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

Okay mr.gator, pats vs falcons (-3 pats) ?? Who do you have?

Ken

tough to go against Brady. But that Atlanta offense might be too much for the patriots defense

Ken

tough to go against Brady. But that Atlanta offense might be too much for the patriots defense
Every Patriots game, before it starts, looks like a good match up and tough task. They usually end up with me shaking my head and saying to myself, "what was I thinking?" No doubt this one looks like the ultimate challenge, but at the end its safe to say how could I ever doubt this would not be a total dismantling of the Falcons. FYI Brady is 17-0 vs ATL, Whats changed?

Ken

Every Patriots game, before it starts, looks like a good match up and tough task. They usually end up with me shaking my head and saying to myself, "what was I thinking?" No doubt this one looks like the ultimate challenge, but at the end its safe to say how could I ever doubt this would not be a total dismantling of the Falcons. FYI Brady is 17-0 vs ATL, Whats changed?

As I understand it a special deflated ball trophy is being prepared in the event of a Patriots win, and a Federal judge is standing by to rule on which players will be allowed to cross the goal line. There should be excitement from the sidelines as well, with Anheiser-Busch providing the game winning score.

:popcorn:

Ken

Brady is money but I think there is so much more riding on this game for him that he might let the pressure get to him this time... hm

Atlanta plus Pats and give the points is the lock of the millennium. I honestly expect Atlanta to win by two touchdowns the Pats to win in overtime.

:acclaim:

Edited by Sqeggs

Speaking as a fan of the NY Football Giants:

Hit Brady hard and often, and you win.

He stopped getting hit after pounding him pretty good in the 1st half. Fugettaboutit after that - torched 'em.