• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Why is it anyone's business as to what he does with HIS book? Keep it, sell it, poop on it...who cares? It's his.

Nice book, BTW. :headbang:

It's not our business but with the cool story he posted about how the book was delivered I found it sad for him if he had sold it so fast (he seems to love the book). I am glad for him he still has it!!

I can understand that point of view. When I buy books for my personal collection, I usually keep them unless I find an upgrade or a more important book on my list and said book goes towards a trade or sale for that purpose. As a dealer though, I treat inventory books quite differently as one would expect. There have been times where I buy a book for myself, get it in hand and I'm not as happy with it, so I end up selling it. This isn't going to be one of those times. lol

Edited by Timeless icons

I know it's going to come up so I'll say this. The price paid for my Hulk 1 has been corrected. I'm not sure how it came to be.. but it is now listed at the price point that I was originally made aware of. No big deal but I know quite a few members had asked why such a strong price. It now sits at 42, 222.00 rather than the 47,222.00 it was posted at. (thumbs u

This is one heck of a thread. Great gift (understatement) from a lady who understands your hobby. :cloud9:

Delivered in a crazy but cool way. Than the intrigue of a sale. Than it's not a sale. :popcorn:

He held the book. Than the price was lowered by $5K. That part had me going the most because I've never paid $5K for a book let alone $42K. (worship)

Totally crazy thread and an awesome grail book. Gotta love a happy ending :golfclap:

lol Agreed. The story was a bit on the crazy end all the way around. On the plus side, I can finally cross this book off my want list, the details are all straightened out and its not as strong a price as everyone thought it was originally. I'd still chalk it up as a great experience. :headbang:

To say "entry level" is a bit of an understatement, but hey, always wanted to be able to post in this forum....and now I can.

Grade should be back any day now, wish me luck.

:wishluck:

VxaYLAOh.jpg

:acclaim: Well done, and nothing to shake a stick at. Much nicer than my (non-existent) copy lol

To say "entry level" is a bit of an understatement, but hey, always wanted to be able to post in this forum....and now I can.

Grade should be back any day now, wish me luck.

:wishluck:

VxaYLAOh.jpg

Good for you! Prices being what they are, even low grade's a luxury for most.

At least it's not a remainder.