• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE Books RETURNED by CopperAgeKids
3 3

118 posts in this topic

Thanks

"I have asked Carl to record a video of the unboxing of the 2 books of his I worked on for him, to help bring an end to this nonsense."

Most telling is this quote. Rather than apologize and take responsibility he's referring to this issue as nonsense.

Very telling.

Also noticed that he's claiming that someone created a fake shill account here, used a proxy IP address, and mimicked his IP address in order to get him banned here. Conspiracy much?

Yes, that's total bull.

Thanks

"I have asked Carl to record a video of the unboxing of the 2 books of his I worked on for him, to help bring an end to this nonsense."

Most telling is this quote. Rather than apologize and take responsibility he's referring to this issue as nonsense.

Very telling.

Also noticed that he's claiming that someone created a fake shill account here, used a proxy IP address, and mimicked his IP address in order to get him banned here. Conspiracy much?

That's so funny. Best post of 2017?

Copyright - other side of the street! ?

On 1/30/2017 at 3:41 PM, Carl Elvis said:

Since October 24th, CopperAgeKids has had 2 ultra rare comics of mine (Batman #457 2nd print newsstand) and is not mailing them back to me.

He was suppose to press and sub them at VA comic con on October 30th.

Since then I've gotten story after story about mailing to CGC then subbing at Winter Con then mailing back to me etc.

So far nothing, meanwhile he regularly sells and ships out plenty of books on eBay.

UPDATE: Just received a tracking number on 2/2/17

UPDATE: Books returned on 2/4/17

Glad to hear you got your books back

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:29 PM, thehumantorch said:

Yes, that's total bull.

What's bull is what he charged to press them.

Dry cleaning & Pressing Fees on 2 books at $40 per book:
$80.00

Edited by joeypost

1 hour ago, joeypost said:

What's bull is what he charged to press hem.

$80.00

Well,he needs the dough for the supersonicultraduper packaging.

Plus,how's he gonna hype himself up for business now that he's banned here and across the street?

Guy is a hug sac a merde.

5 hours ago, joeypost said:

$80.00

4 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Well,he needs the dough for the supersonicultraduper packaging.

Plus,how's he gonna hype himself up for business now that he's banned here and across the street?

Guy is a hug sac a merde.

ditto. 

21 hours ago, joeypost said:

$80.00

You'd think he could pay his comic bills then at those prices.  

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO-ElQE11QULkDZsstKQj4EZyPCRLIrHPiGQLS4MxNIfhYvGUDGcAUXb5Y5fggxWA?key=aHNvRVZEOUR6WXRFOFVsS29YVjZaYUJ3WGROdnJB

Saw it shared in a Facebook group. 

1 hour ago, sd2416 said:

You'd think he could pay his comic bills then at those prices.  

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO-ElQE11QULkDZsstKQj4EZyPCRLIrHPiGQLS4MxNIfhYvGUDGcAUXb5Y5fggxWA?key=aHNvRVZEOUR6WXRFOFVsS29YVjZaYUJ3WGROdnJB

Saw it shared in a Facebook group. 

He probably had a BBQ Pit emergency.

3 hours ago, joeypost said:

He keeps this up, he may find himself roasting over one :o

With his quadruple mylar wrap and seventeen box packaging he should be fine.And he's probably soaked in water,because,you know,over hydrating will completely restore paper,so why not him?That and the heat will restore all flaws,enabling him to spot 9.9's from a scan at even further distances,from a phone screen even.

51 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

With his quadruple mylar wrap and seventeen box packaging he should be fine.And he's probably soaked in water,because,you know,over hydrating will completely restore paper,so why not him?That and the heat will restore all flaws,enabling him to spot 9.9's from a scan at even further distances,from a phone screen even.

Can you elaborate on this please (With his quadruple Mylar wrap).

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, joeypost said:

Can you elaborate on this please (With his quadruple Mylar wrap).

Thanks.

A little hyperbole about how he claims to package his books.It was something like two halfbacks,mylar,a full back,then another mylar and more.I can't remember exactly,but he posted it here someplace in the past.

I just saw a couple months back that CopperAgeKids was banned as a vendor from VA ComicCon for shenanigans via a Facebook post from VA Comic Con. I stated on the Facebook post that I thought I saw him on these forums but he quickly told me that he is not on the CGC boards but is on Voldys. I was going to say that I recalled he was banned from these boards but meh. Seems like a real winner.

He's been over on my forum recently.  He didn't have a good time (to put it mildly).

The regulars posted screen captures of some really disgusting homophobic remarks that he made over on the CBCS board.  I'm not easily shocked, but this stuff was horrific.

Does he still owe anyone books or money?

5 hours ago, fullerjason said:

I just saw a couple months back that CopperAgeKids was banned as a vendor from VA ComicCon for shenanigans via a Facebook post from VA Comic Con. I stated on the Facebook post that I thought I saw him on these forums but he quickly told me that he is not on the CGC boards but is on Voldys. I was going to say that I recalled he was banned from these boards but meh. Seems like a real winner.

He's been booted there as well, I believe.  His account is gone. 

1 hour ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

He's been over on my forum recently.  He didn't have a good time (to put it mildly).

The regulars posted screen captures of some really disgusting homophobic remarks that he made over on the CBCS board.  I'm not easily shocked, but this stuff was horrific.

Does he still owe anyone books or money?

What's your forum name?