Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9791352 - 02/05/17 05:07 PM WTB: AS #8 + Flash #1 + Fantastic #3 + More Fun #52 + Wonder Woman #1, etc.
dem1138 Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

I've successfully been able to purchase almost every book I've ever put on my want list so hopefully that success continues. I've also done deals with a wide variety of collectors and dealers for many years.

Please PM me if you have any interest in an offer, selling, trading, etc...I'm happy to pay FMV.

Cash possible if in the LA vicinity. Checks, Paypal, etc...no time payments are needed...I'm easy to work with and open to trading as well...PM me, e-mail...privacy/discretion respected.

Also if you're looking for anything, please feel free to let me know as well. I have a lot of books (GA keys, etc) and high end original art as well.

Please contact me if you want to run any scenario by me. I'm very responsive to PMs.
I'm also aware of all the tremendous books that are coming up at auction but I'm always interested in doing private deals as well.

Current List:

I'm ideally looking in the CGC 2.0+ range but certainly open to other grades. At least CR/OW pages and unrestored please. I'm also always interested in other GA keys/classic covers, etc. so don't hesitate to PM me. I will respond quickly and will not waste your time.

All-Star #8
Black Cat Mystery #50
Fantastic Comics #3
Flash Comics #1
More Fun #52
Wonder Woman #1

Thank you!

David
dem1138@yahoo.com

Edited by dem1138 (02/06/17 06:00 PM)

#9791379 - 02/05/17 05:37 PM Re: WTB: AS #8 + Flash #1 + Fantastic #3 + More Fun #52 + Wonder Woman #1, etc. [Re: dem1138]
Diamonddave Offline
Chatzilla

Loc: Rock Ridge
There is an All Star 8 2.0 in the GA selling forum.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Architecht, dena, cgcmod3-migration, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2-migration, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Comics Marketplace
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles