• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Will 'Gotham' be renewed for another season?

gotham-gordon-mad-hatter-207025.jpg

Fox's Gotham is another steady presence on the network. It doesn't over-perform like Legion, but gives enough reward to put it higher on the list than other Fox shows. There are enough other shows on Fox's bubble that Gotham should get renewed. The show seemed to hit its stride content wise this year, and hopefully, that continues into its fourth season.

You can find the synopsis for the spring premiere below.

Nygma convinces himself that he doesn’t need Penguin to succeed and begins to introduce himself to Gotham as “The Riddler.” Bullock and Lucius Fox get caught up in Nygma’s mind games, while Gordon learns troubling news about his father’s death. Meanwhile, the Court of the Owls reveals its next move.

The spring premiere of Gotham, which is titled “Heroes Rise: How the Riddler Got His Name,” will air Monday, April 24 at 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT on FOX.

I'm still wondering if David Mazouz will grow into Bruce Wayne's body.  He was about 5' 4" at age 15 earlier last year, and I think he's around 5' 7" now at age 16.  Been wondering if they looked at his immediate family before hiring him so young to estimate his likely size at adulthood to be at least somewhat sure he was at least somewhat close to Batman's stature.  I looked around for pictures of his parents once but couldn't find any.

Edited by fantastic_four

On 4/26/2017 at 7:17 AM, fantastic_four said:

I'm still wondering if David Mazouz will grow into Bruce Wayne's body.  He was about 5' 4" at age 15 earlier last year, and I think he's around 5' 7" now at age 16.  Been wondering if they looked at his immediate family before hiring him so young to estimate his likely size at adulthood to be at least somewhat sure he was at least somewhat close to Batman's stature.  I looked around for pictures of his parents once but couldn't find any.

I don't know. He did manage to take on Selina's friends by himself.

Looks like Bruce has been shipped off to Ra's al Ghul's control.

Looks like they're in Gotham, not a mountain stronghold. Might not be him.

Looks like they're in Gotham, not a mountain stronghold. Might not be him.

You may not have seen the ending yet of Episode 15, and what Bruce sees outside his cell.

mkNlYGr.png

I wonder if his 'coach' has him in some form of trance so he thinks he is in Gotham during training - probably to ready him for where he will take on crime.

Edited by Bosco685

This week's Gotham episode was really good. To include Poison Ivy starting to make her way into the war on Gotham.

Spoiler

Called it on Bruce's trainer making him think he is in Gotham, but actually be trained far from home. I wonder if this will move to a new actor taking on the mantle once Bruce is fully trained up?