• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,754 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I thought you might appreciate this......

The saying in Greek is "Fear is for the enemy, fear and bullets....." Its a quote from the book and James was super cool in reproducing the phrase in Greek. One of a kind collectable I think. It is currently at Voldemort getting a yellow label.

james_1.jpg

greek_1.jpg

While speaking to James, he commented that Greece was one of the few places in Europe he hadn't been to. I have contacts there and specifically a guy that is involved with the one big show they do in Athens. Im currently trying to get him an invite to the show.... fingers crossed I will get James to Greece.

That same Greek buddy of mine also got this.....

crowposter.jpg

Edited by Define999

Thanks man! I am pretty stoked..... I always love talking with James. I spent 40 minutes before the show even started talking industrial music history with him, updates on the new Crow movie, just chillin. So approachable and down to earth, easily one of my favorite artists to talk to.

Looks like I won't be upgrading my 9.6

As low a distribution as these books had, feel good you at least have a NM+ example of a super book. Think how many are still hunting for a beauty at that grade level.

:cloud9:

Looks like I won't be upgrading my 9.6

As low a distribution as these books had, feel good you at least have a NM+ example of a super book. Think how many are still hunting for a beauty at that grade level.

:cloud9:

Don't get me wrong I love my crow 9.6, I bought it for a great price 3-4 years ago, actually bought it as a birthday gift for myself. I looked and looked for a 9.8 , I settled. Looks like I will be settled for awhile. The 9.8 is a tough one