• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Interesting.  Don't think I've seen that one before.

That's the #1; 1945. Ran 7 issues, CC Beck on lead feature. Would love to figure out artist on Tom Travis (lower right) but no luck. One of those books I suspect is scarcer than Gerber indicates, but mostly just obscure. Not on anyone's radar. Traded it recently in a deal with an LCS; bought it years ago cheap. Kinda miss it. 

Recently came across this in a collection we purchased. Anyone familiar with the back cover addition? It seems factory cut and added. I've seen a couple other copies that do not have the shoes ad pasted on, so I imagine it must have been distributed to a select region.

cap marvel jr 110 front.jpg

cap marvel jr 110 back.jpg

Some rapscallion had the indecency to slab this book so I cracked it out.  Fun partial Raboy inside where the baddies plot to change the faces on Mount Rushmore to Hitler, Goebbels, Tojo, and Hirohito.  Seems like a lot of work to go through.  Maybe that's why they lost? 

master 51 raw.jpg