• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Former LOIS & CLARK Star Teri Hatcher Joins SUPERGIRL Season 2 As A Major Villain

ms1H7wB.jpg

It sounds like Dean Cain won't be the only Lois & Clark star to make their way to National City, as it's being widely reported that Teri Hatcher has also joined the cast of Supergirl season two in a major recurring role - however, unlike her former co-star, who plays Kara's adoptive father, she'll be breathing life into a role that's being described as the show's next prominent villain. Further details on the villain in question weren't provided, but she's expected to make her debut later this winter.

Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg released a statement following the announcement where he expressed his excitement at getting an opportunity to work with Hatcher: "No offense to any of the wonderful actresses who have also played the part, but Teri Hatcher is my all-time favorite Lois Lane, to have her come back to the SuperWorld in a completely different part is an unbelievable gift to me, Greg [berlanti], and the fans.”

:whee:

It is going to be a 90's TV show mass party on The CW.

Supergirl adds Hercules alum Kevin Sorbo as new villain

supergirl-kevin-sorbo.jpg

Supergirl has added another familiar genre face: Kevin Sorbo has landed a recurring role on The CW super series, EW has learned.

The Hercules alum will play a mysterious new villain, though further details are being kept under wraps.

“Since his days as Hercules, Kevin Sorbo has brought such a strong presence to the screen and we couldn’t be more excited to have him join us on Supergirl,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says.

21 hours ago, Comicopolis said:

I hate to say it - but this show has gotten so boring very fast.

And I miss Cat as well.

Rats...

I'm still waiting to find out. I "lost" episodes 4 and 5. Still waiting for the repeats... >:(