• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

bbb_zpsagqgw2gc.jpg

Nice! I love sensation #26. It should be a "classic" cover.

It probably should have been, except that Action 13 with virtually the exact same cover image had already came out years earlier. :gossip:

Although the Wonder Woman image on this cover is definitely much better than the tiny Superman image on Action 13. (thumbs u

2 hours ago, Knightsofold said:

Post something about Wonder Woman please.    Her comics are tough to find and sell quickly.   Who collects em?  Barely anyone seems to talk about em here.

This one was courtesy of Boba a few years ago.

ww5.jpg

2 hours ago, edowens71 said:

Next one in today...won this in a recent eBay auction. I was coming off of the recent Comiclink auction where I came up empty (and was the underbidder on several books), so I threw down an anger bid  lol  . I will say that I wish all my 7.0s looked like this:

sensation46_f.jpg

Ed that's a beauty :applause:

The 105 was one of the toughest books for my wife to find in her Wonder Woman run in an acceptable grade for her (she is kind of fussy) and I am not sure she is happy with the copy she currently has. 

1 minute ago, batt90 said:

The 105 was one of the toughest books for my wife to find in her Wonder Woman run in an acceptable grade for her (she is kind of fussy) and I am not sure she is happy with the copy she currently has. 

Overstreet listed it as scarce. Since I've owned at least 5 copies at one time or another, I'm not so sure about "scarce" except for in high grade.  It's never been an easy book, but not really "scarce".

So nice to hear that there is another female WW collector:)

@Knightsofold It's a 10 cent cover, GAtor might be a golden age expert, but as far as I'm concerned, she looks beautiful right here (although you can post it both places;) 

39 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Overstreet listed it as scarce. Since I've owned at least 5 copies at one time or another, I'm not so sure about "scarce" except for in high grade.  It's never been an easy book, but not really "scarce".

So nice to hear that there is another female WW collector:)

@Knightsofold It's a 10 cent cover, GAtor might be a golden age expert, but as far as I'm concerned, she looks beautiful right here (although you can post it both places;) 

I was just funnin 

its clearly a silver age era book (by date and style) but we are all ww fans in this thread!

oh, and I too have owned a bunch of 105s. Not that scarce (relatively speaking)

39 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I was just funnin 

its clearly a silver age era book (by date and style) but we are all ww fans in this thread!

oh, and I too have owned a bunch of 105s. Not that scarce (relatively speaking)

:foryou:

I know, I was just giving it back to you;)