• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

The rumors right now are that ES6 will be in Valenwood. I'm kind of meh about that. But if the game is picking up where Skyrim left off, it would be interesting to see what's going on with the AD in their own territory.

The rumors right now are that ES6 will be in Valenwood. I'm kind of meh about that. But if the game is picking up where Skyrim left off, it would be interesting to see what's going on with the AD in their own territory.

That has been proven to be fanfiction BS.

Funny, I named my Dumer Dragonknight Telvanni lol

I just finished Resident Evil: Biohazard

I've never played a RE game and have read this isn't like the others really, but I had a great time with it. I'm more of a horror/ adventure game fan than shoot em ups.

This also has a easy difficulty setting, which for me makes my enjoyment of the game so much more fun. If it's remotely hard I get frustrated and stop playing usually.

I don't have a VR headset but this game works with one and I bet it would be creepy as hell.

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, Awax said:

I just finished Resident Evil: Biohazard

How long did it take you?

RE is prob my fav franchise.  I've been planning on getting it but with a 16 month old now, I have to see when/how much time I'll have available late at night.

3 minutes ago, Erndog said:

RE is prob my fav franchise.  I've been planning on getting it but with a 16 month old now, I have to see when/how much time I'll have available late at night.

Popular vote has it between 12 and 20 hours. Been looking hard at this one, not sure if I wanna plop $80 down on it

13 minutes ago, MetalPSI™ said:

Popular vote has it between 12 and 20 hours. Been looking hard at this one, not sure if I wanna plop $80 down on it

I think thats a fair amount of time for the price.  Better than some games at 4-6 hrs haha

I always find it funny, that we have no qualms spending like $500 on a comic that doesnt give me 12-20 hrs of enjoyment really (or does it?)... yet we balk at a video game for $80 that does.

48 minutes ago, Erndog said:

I played 3-4 hours a night on and off for a little over a week but I go slow and play on easy. I'm not very good at playing most games. So this one I had fun with.   It's more adventure than shot 'em up.  

37 minutes ago, Awax said:

I played 3-4 hours a night on and off for a little over a week but I go slow and play on easy. I'm not very good at playing most games. So this one I had fun with.   It's more adventure than shot 'em up.  

Thanks. 

I will probably only be able to get an hour or two in at the most, most nights.  So may take me a month, but I think I'd prefer that.  Feels like more value that way haha

9 hours ago, Awax said:

This is what I missed from the RE franchise since 4 hit the shelves. The puzzles, side quests, tension, zombie dodging to save ammo for the boss. And the damned story. What an awesome storyline, right up to Veronica X. Then it went south.

Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed 4, back then, it was a new direction. 5 was ok, but they KILLED the story. I still played it through and got all the trophies and addons.

6....I've played through half of 6 I think, on super easy mode. Just couldn't get into it.

Really hoping this one is a breath of fresh air.

Really enjoying Mass Effect Andromeda. The hate train got rolling early on this game, for various reasons that I probably shouldn't get into here, but I'm having fun with it so far. And the co-op multiplayer is a blast. I enjoy a good horde mode, and this one has a lot of depth.