• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIVERDALE on CW (1/26/17)
1 1

265 posts in this topic

I am really enjoying this show.  It's the top of my must watch list. I also really like the Veronica character and actress.  (Using this as an excuse to attempt my first image attachment on new boards)

camila-mendes-veronica-lodge.jpg?w=446&h

On 2/3/2017 at 4:18 PM, TheLiamSturgess said:

Yep, completely different.

What I respect a lot is that they pay homage to a lot of much smaller elements of the Archie universe - I can't go into detail, but later in the season they incorporate a couple characters and other things that essentially amount to easter eggs that proves they dug deep into the source material.

I'm not a fan of Ms. Grundy or Jughead's more toned-down eccentricity, but I like Archie, Betty and Veronica A LOT.

You're just trying to keep Ms. Grundy all to yourself while on the set.

:baiting:

Any insider amazing moments you can share?

4 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

You're just trying to keep Ms. Grundy all to yourself while on the set.

:baiting:

Any insider amazing moments you can share?

Well, I'm slightly paranoid about not being invited back to set so I want to tread lightly... 

All I'll say is this:

1) Reggie is probably the most vile character on the show, but it's probably just on the surface.

2) I have two pictures on my phone from the finale, because we were asked to take them "in-character" for a key moment. Obviously, these will stay on my phone. :D

14 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Hot damn guys, that scene with Betty as "Polly"... freaked the hell outta me.... with his Afterlife roots !!  :o

Over the top with bondage Betty and Dark Veronica. 1st pic attempt: :whatthe:EBGPNNql.jpg

Edited by aardvark88
sp.

On 2/4/2017 at 0:48 PM, 1Cool said:

Just saw the 2nd episode and the Town with PEP! Sign was awesome. Show is definitely growing on me.

A bunch of millennials I know who love Deadpool and Harley Quinn love this show. I am guessing this will be a hit now,especially with it on Netflix.(thumbsu

On 2/13/2017 at 9:55 PM, exitmusicblue said:

Just realized... absolute easiest way for them to have an Afterlife Halloween ep. (which entire maincast has stated would be awesome) -> Juggie writing up a quick Afterlife short story for fun.  :applause:

I don't care how they do it: Jughead writing it, dream sequence, Sabrina opens a time portal to an alternate universe Riverdale with zombies and an ugly Grundy and fat Weatherbee. I just want to see what they can pull off with the afterlife comic as source material!` 

Netflix spin-off series? :ohnoez:

On 3/2/2017 at 9:59 AM, Chadwick said:

I don't care how they do it: Jughead writing it, dream sequence, Sabrina opens a time portal to an alternate universe Riverdale with zombies and an ugly Grundy and fat Weatherbee. I just want to see what they can pull off with the afterlife comic as source material!` 

Netflix spin-off series? :ohnoez:

Exactly !!  :applause:

6 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

I'm really enjoying the show.

Likewise.  And ratings are up... renewal looking more and more certain  :D

Edited by exitmusicblue

Really enjoying this show. The Betty scene was hot in that last episode.

IMG_6626-600x337.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-10-at-12.15.46-PM.pn

Wonder where that Jughead moment will lead. I'm honestly surprised that the CW hasn't added another 9 episodes to the season.

Edited by chezmtghut