• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Jusko Has Arrived (Sandy Stardust)
1 1

26 posts in this topic

This is such a great piece- and I love seeing all the additional images showing the process- anyone get a bit of an I, Zombie actress vibe in the face? Not that it's a bad thing - just something I noticed. Will you be displaying this at any shows? I'd like to see it someday.

I'm going to frame it at some point but if you're in Dallas sometime I can bring it out. It is much more impressive in person.

This is such a great piece- and I love seeing all the additional images showing the process- anyone get a bit of an I, Zombie actress vibe in the face? Not that it's a bad thing - just something I noticed. Will you be displaying this at any shows? I'd like to see it someday.

I'm going to frame it at some point but if you're in Dallas sometime I can bring it out. It is much more impressive in person.

(thumbs u