• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja #15 unpublished cover by Cockrum: recommended inkers

30 posts in this topic

Some great suggestions. I number of them have very strong styles, Palmer, Nowlan and Nebres. I am looking for someone to no over shadow Dave. Tom I have plans to have him ink a blueline of something else. I am down to Sinnott and Wiacek, both of them have inked Dave in the past. Wiacek inked Dave on Starjammers and Brood arcs in Uncanny X-Men and Ms Marvel #20.

If you're down to 2, why not both? (Besides, I know, it's presumptuous of me to spend your $$ on commissions...sorry...)

needless to say :cloud9:

original

The final printed cover is sweet, but I love having the detailed pencils Dave did for his first attempt. Don't want to know what internal organs you had to cough up to the D brothers for that original.

We have two kidneys and two nuts so we can use one of each in trade

Actually not an unreasonable amount by today's standards

needless to say :cloud9:

original

The final printed cover is sweet, but I love having the detailed pencils Dave did for his first attempt. Don't want to know what internal organs you had to cough up to the D brothers for that original.

We have two kidneys and two nuts so we can use one of each in trade

Actually not an unreasonable amount by today's standards

I got a great deal on my cover, one of my favorite pieces. Rarely see full pencils by Dave.

Joe Rubinstein!!!!

I do not want to wait a year or two.

If you pay AFTER the piece is done, you'll see how he's much faster, reducing the lapse of time to a few months, or even weeks. But if you pay in advance, you''d better be patience...