• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Lot 110 books- Green Lantern/GL Corps/Sinestro War CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Today I have a good size lot of Green Lantern comics for sale (2006-2011). Pay Pal is fine and shipping is included in the USA. Anywhere else and we will have to talk about it. Returns accepted timely.

To be safe I'm going to say that 90% of these are at least NM- or better, 60% of those are at least NM or better if not noted. There are a few clunkers and I will note them. All bagged and boarded 2 to a bag.

Absolutely fantastic runs on both series, and between all 3 lots is the complete 13 part Sinestro Corps War and Epilogue.

110 comics is heavy so I'm not really making a killing here.

GL lot of 110 - Asking $60 $45 $40 Shipped USA. Feel free to PM me with any questions. SOLD

Tales of the Sinestro Corps 7 books 2007 - Ion, Superman-Prime, Special #1 (Part 1), Parallax, Cyborg Superman, Secret Files and Origins, Blue Beetle #20 x-over.

Green Lantern Corps 48 books 2007- 14 to 63 missing only #30.

Green Lantern 47 books 2006 - #10 9.0, #31 reader, #38 reader, #62 8.0,

#10, #21-67 straight run.

War of the Green Lanterns Aftermath #1 sand #2

Green Lantern Emerald Warriors #7 and #10 (Goes with the War of the Green Lanterns Story line.)

Edited by faster friends