• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

I enjoyed it too, but it does feel like we've been here before.

That just can't be helped, at this point, unless they fly out into space or go live underground or on ships or something. If they go live underground, that is my idea, you read it here first!

I am still waiting for Canada to invade and take over. Due to our inclement winters and smaller starting population, the walkers would have been fewer in number and easy to pick off with the winter snows slowing them. As a result, the country's infrastructure and industrial base should be fully functional, along with the military, and the bulk of the population would be fine. It would take a few years to make it south and clean out the walkers along the way, but sooner or later North America should all be covered by the Maple Leaf in the book....... :devil:(thumbs u

This latest issue was a nice gift for the fans, more pages than usual and only for a quarter!

A thought:

It sure seems like Negan is going to be leader of the Saviors again. Anyone else getting that vibe?

I thought about that, particularly after this last issue with him literally saving Rick.I hope this isn't one of those things were he's redeemed himself only to die in some out of the blue way, like Abraham, or kick the bucket by sacrificing his life to save someone else's, like Maggie. The latter would be crazy ironic!

7 hours ago, Awax said:

Why not put that in the advertising area where it belongs. 

Or with a new board do we have new rules?

I'm selling the books here on the boards. I wanted to let people who are fans of the series know about it in case they were looking for a copy. Seen it done plenty of other times with different key books. 

Curious as to why you had no issue with the advertising post directly above me  :makepoint:

Because clutch actually works for sky bound. It's nice having someone like that here. And he's not selling a book somewhere ..it's something directly from the company.  

As for your book, which I usually wouldn't say something but I just don't want this area to turn into an advertising area. And don't want the noobs to think they can pimp their latest wares.   

On 2/13/2017 at 8:31 AM, jjfversion1 said:

I'm selling the books here on the boards. I wanted to let people who are fans of the series know about it in case they were looking for a copy. Seen it done plenty of other times with different key books. 

Curious as to why you had no issue with the advertising post directly above me  :makepoint:

He's right, you are not supposed to advertise here. I've seen the Mods delete these types of posts before. It gets out of hand quickly and ruins the thread. Sorry.