• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auction: Marvel Treasury Editions/ Specials CLOSED
1 1

43 posts in this topic

Auction of 25 Assorted Marvel Treasury Editions, Treasury Specials and Special Editions (with one DC added).

Auction Format and Rules:

1. No HOS or PL please

2. PayPal only (please remit within 48 hours of purchase unless we make other arrangements)

3. Shipping to US and Canada, please add $40. I will supplement the remainder (including insurance and tracking) Shipping elsewhere, please contact me.

4. Returns: I am hoping to provide enough images and that the books are nice enough that no returns will be necessary, but returns will be accepted within 5 days of delivery confirmation. Please contact me in that time frame to coordinate any returns. Buyer is responsible for all return costs.

5. I have used a previous auction as a semi-template (Thank you to that board member in advance). If anything is missing, please PM me.

Starting bid will be $20. with $10 increments. BIN for $1095. (This number is based on the sum of similar issues purchased most recently on a large online site, not the expected sale price :) )

I will be posting images throughout the day as Imgur allows. If there is an image or view that you wish to see, please let me know.

Auction ends Sunday February 5th 2017 at 03:00:59 PM EST (Change due to board maintenance) . Any bid at or after 03:01 pm EST will be void.

My small, but still growing Kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9694157&gonew=1#UNREAD

Thank you for looking!!

Edited by Ron C.

Marvel and DC Treasury List:

Marvel Treasury Edition #1 The Spectacular Spider-Man (1974) 3 copies

#2 The Fabulous Fantastic Four

#4 Conan The Barbarian (2 copies)

#5 The Hulk on the Rampage

#7 The Mighty Avengers

#9 Giant Super Hero Team-Up

#11 The Fabulous Fantastic Four (2 copies)

#12 Howard the Duck (5 copies)

#15 Conan The Barbarian

Marvel Treasury Special

Giant Super-Hero Holiday Grab-Bag (1974)

Captain America Bicentennial Battles (1976)

Marvel Special Edition

The Spectacular Spider-Man #1 (1975) 2 copies

Star Wars #1

Star Wars #2 2 copies

DC Limited Collectors' Edition #36 The Bible