• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor Girl #1 CGC 9.8 S/S Terry Moore - Update
1 1

28 posts in this topic

The signing took place last night and everything went great. Terry was an absolute delight and remarked some great head sketches. Thank you to Richard and the rest of the Bedrock City Comic Company for putting together such a great event to celebrate Terry and Motor Girl.

jfkkk5.jpg

14mtc3b.jpg

Greetings,

I just wanted to post a quick update in regards to the books that have been ordered. The first batch that was submitted just left CGC today. I'll send out the first group of books that were ordered to the individuals whom placed an order first to the best of my ability. Due to several orders requesting a copy of each sketch it may not be as simple as going down the list though. So please just keep that in mind.

The next submission is likely to be headed my way within the next week or so. I'll continue to update the thread as books are coming in and going out. Once your order has been shipped I'll provide the tracking numbers via PM and in PayPal. Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions. For those of you who were also interested in a copy but didn't get an order in I will provide updates once all of the orders have been filled.

Thank you,

Kelly

Update: All Signature Series orders have been shipped. If by chance you didn't receive a PM and tracking number please just send me a message and I'll get it right to you. I do have two orders left that are waiting on a few blue labels to arrive. They will be sent out shortly as the blue labels are due to arrive soon. Thank you all very much again for the orders.  :)

Kelly

Kudos: I want to give a special thank you to Rich Henn for his help with this signing. As many of you know Terry's books can be quite challenging to land 9.8's on.

Rich went above and beyond on this one and everyone that ordered a 9.8 has a 9.8 on the way. Thank you again bud for giving the books such special attention.  (thumbsu