Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#9787465 - 02/03/17 12:42 AM CLOSED
Supernerd Offline
Talkative?

Loc: Chicago, IL
Hi everybody!

Gonna list just one book for this thread.

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies
Check, cash, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this beauty
Priority shipping in the US is free
International shipping is the actual cost please PM me to discuss the logistics
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first on the thread trumps all.

If you do time payments with me, you can't be buying other stuff on the boards, while I am waiting for your payment.

My slabbed books have a no return policy, but I'm reasonable and easy to deal with.

Ok, here we go!!!!

Sorry for the terrible glare from the photos. I can take some more images tomorrow if needed

AMAZING FANTASY #15 CGC 3.0 OW Presents really nice for the grade, no pieces missing, and it doesn't have any edge chipping. CLOSED

Edited by Supernerd (02/04/17 12:16 PM)

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#9787487 - 02/03/17 01:15 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: Supernerd]
Sriz Offline
Collector

Loc: NJ
Beautiful book.
#9787503 - 02/03/17 01:39 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: Sriz]
SECollector Offline
If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

Loc: In a galaxy far far away
This is really nice for the grade. Good luck, any collector should be happy to own that! \(thumbs u

#9787509 - 02/03/17 01:51 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: SECollector]
shadroch Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Jet Blue Flight 711
Nice book, but if I agree to pay you X amount a month for so many months and you agree, do you really think you can tell me not to buy anything else with my money as long as you get your agreed upon monthly payment?

The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of its master.

Comic rich but in need of cash? I may be able to help. It won't be cheap but you get to keep your books.

'Life is a hundred year trip away from home. When you die, your spirit will be singing, "Home at last, home at last, thank God I'm home at last. Wow. What a trip."'"

#9787518 - 02/03/17 02:07 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: shadroch]
ss5rmp Offline
Chatzilla

Originally Posted By: shadroch
Nice book, but if I agree to pay you X amount a month for so many months and you agree, do you really think you can tell me not to buy anything else with my money as long as you get your agreed upon monthly payment?

I think he can. It's part of the sale contract your entering in with the seller. You agree to not buy anything or the sale is void. The seller is being up front about it so if folks don't like it, they should move on. 2c

Edited by ss5rmp (02/03/17 02:08 AM)

WTB: Showcase 22 cgc 6.5 and Xmen #1 cgc 7.0

#9787523 - 02/03/17 02:23 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: ss5rmp]
Junkdrawer Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: BOSTON
 Originally Posted By: ss5rmp

I think he can. It's part of the sale contract your entering in with the seller. You agree to not buy anything or the sale is void. The seller is being up front about it so if folks don't like it, they should move on. 2c
Milk and bread clause should be agreed to upfront

#9787564 - 02/03/17 04:04 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: Junkdrawer]
Rebelpk Offline
Collectosaurus Rex

It is fair... If you can't pay for the book sooner why are you spending it elsewhere.

Ps: that is a cracking book and I didn't already owe tons of money, that would be a great buy!

Best of luck with the sale.

#9787585 - 02/03/17 05:47 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: Rebelpk]
Foley Offline
Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Cork, Ireland
This conversation should probably be in the Sales Discussion Thread.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" -The Honourable Robert Nesta Marley O.M.

#9787663 - 02/03/17 08:37 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: ss5rmp]
Dale Roberts Offline

A custom title just because Arch looked at my post count when it was exactly 7777? Wow. Lucky day. Whoo. I'm rockin' now... Yah.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: KY
 Originally Posted By: ss5rmp

I do this in my sales threads. Time payments is a benefit which is offered to help out the buyer who can't afford to pay for everything at one time. The seller obviously would prefer to have the money all at once. Why should the seller have to wait on money owed to him, while you are out spending money with other people? Pay what you owe first, and then buy something else.

https://DaleRobertsComics.com

#9787673 - 02/03/17 08:44 AM Re: AMAZING FANTASY 15 CGC 3.0 OW NO CHIPPING [Re: Dale Roberts]
Michelangelo Offline
The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring?

I don't take issue with the OP's request either.

Of course he wants his money ASAP. He'd want all of it up front ideally.

Mike's Kudos Thread (see first post in thread for eBay feedback links)

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod3-migration, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2-migration, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Comics Marketplace
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles IDW Publishing