• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twisted Metal 2 give away book

31 posts in this topic

You... Must... Remember... I .. Must... Have this book. I'd just like to see one, other than Mr. DC's copy. I'm going to assume Levine isn't selling.

Edited by Paper Airplane

You... Must... Remember... I .. Must... Have this book. I'd just like to see one, other than Mr. DC's copy. I'm going to assume Levine isn't selling.

I remembered.

And No, I have not been able to find a copy. :(

I love Twisted Metal 2, it's probably my favorite PS1 game. That said, this book has been on my want list for ages. Depending on the source, and without getting into availability, it's an easy 4 figure book.

The interiors were posted (and since removed) on a Twisted Metal fan page about 2 years ago. It is very real.

What's the name of that fan page again? I know the one you mean but can't recall what it's called

I love Twisted Metal 2, it's probably my favorite PS1 game. That said, this book has been on my want list for ages. Depending on the source, and without getting into availability, it's an easy 4 figure book.

The interiors were posted (and since removed) on a Twisted Metal fan page about 2 years ago. It is very real.

What's the name of that fan page again? I know the one you mean but can't recall what it's called

http://twistedmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Twisted_Metal_2:_The_Comic