• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is an 80's story that you'd like to see told?

25 posts in this topic

I may be wrong, but I think the OP's question has been misinterpreted.

He isn't asking what story would make a good movie. He is asking what story has never been told in comics that you would like to see.

Like, we know in the Dark Knight Returns that the Super Heroes are gone and Ollie's arm is off. The story of how that happened has never been told.

I mentioned I would love the story of Cybertron pre ark to be told completely (someone said that has been done post Marvel...which I wouldn't know about. Haven't read much from the past decade or so but it hadn't been done last I knew)

Another good example I would like to see is the story of some of the other places on Battleworld from the first Secret Wars....like, the Beyonder uprooted a section of Denver and transported it there. I would love to see what the heck happened there.

I was posting about stories I'd like to see told in comics but if people want a story developed into a movie and want to post it here, go ahead.

I would have liked to have seen Frank Miller do his run on Dr. Strange like was originally planned.

+1

I always liked this annual...

22928_20070606025901_large.jpg