• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

nowadays, i dont think any stores besides maybe chains would comply. Everyone keeps the misprints nowadays.

definitely a must have for completionists, but i doubt its tough to find long term.

Diamond could have easily pulled them. I'll make my usual rounds on Tues and Wed and see what's out there. Tues evening I'll go to some shops that always have the new books on the shelf with 'Not for sale until Wed" signs up. I'll report

That would be appreciated thanks for doing that.

Yeah even my little LCS had plenty of them. Not as rare as we thought maybe.

nowadays, i dont think any stores besides maybe chains would comply. Everyone keeps the misprints nowadays.

definitely a must have for completionists, but i doubt its tough to find long term.

no one gets rid of error books anymore, they will keep every one they can

It is very dark on the front cover and some interior pages are darker, but I wouldn't have thought it was worth a recall. That being said this will be a $10 book for a long time once it all clears out.

I still pick another book periodically that was a recall as well for $1 here and there. The problem with that book was a misplaced centerfold which did affect the story.

You can still read Saga its just a little darker on a few pages.