• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CINDY #37 (TIMELY 1949) GGA

6 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Insured Priority shipping is FREE within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" with 100% positive feedback. :cloud9:

Lots of positive feedback here on the Boards for me. :blush:

Asking Price $1,000.00 :hi:

CINDY COMICS #37 - Classic iconic GGA <3

(Timely 1949)

Grade: GD/VG

Comments: Supple and so glossy.

Looks much nicer than my assigned technical grade. Biggest deficit is the covers while securely attached to each other are only connected to the interior by the bottom staple's surrounding paper (see photo). Thus there will be very careful & secure packing on my end to you as well as I recommend similarly careful handling on your end after receipt so the covers don't become detached. Several edge tears along spine and bottom of the front cover. Perhaps due to storage the covers are off by a fraction causing the interior pages to stick out a bit on the bottom right edge. Nice supple off-white to white pages. Both staples remain dull but clean and tight throughout the interior. The best part is the front cover image, which remains very glossy and rich in hue.

100% complete with no restoration.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Roger66