• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doom Patrol 99 (and 100) - 1st Beastboy

11 posts in this topic

In rummaging through my boxes I was pleasantly surprised to find three copies of 99 and two of 100. Apparently at some point in the mid-90s I went on a Doom Patrol kick as I have a lot of the other issue too. I vaguely remember this. Mid-grade copies marked with my old LCS price tag at $13..so my guess is that I paid $6.50 as he usually gave me 50% off.

Of course, Beastboy is one of my 11 year old's (and 5 year old's) favorite TV characters, so they might kill me in my sleep if they knew I had it and sold them (wouldn't do me much good to explain he isn't much like the Teen Titans character).

Outside the Teen Titans cartoon (and spin-off comic), are they doing anything interesting with this character nowadays that may indicate I should age these a bit more? Are they going to do a Teen Titans movie and would he be in it?

This club needs a membership drive...let's see how much love is really out there for this book.

image_zpsnx1ehvcb.jpeg

Don't have a picture but I got one long ago...couldn't believe the first appearance of Beast Boy/Changeling hadn't taken off yet!

i wish i had a scan of my 99. i bought it from october a while back; it was part of a high grade SA collection he found. it's 9.6w and purrty.

you'll have to just accept my scanned copy of 100, since it's all i got right now

167744.jpg.0b2d7cf5276bc3f72cd65834419264bc.jpg

i wish i had a scan of my 99. i bought it from october a while back; it was part of a high grade SA collection he found. it's 9.6w and purrty.

you'll have to just accept my scanned copy of 100, since it's all i got right now

Sadly that's the one I passed on to get my 99

Sadly that's the one I passed on to get my 99

i paid a price somewhat north of a fin, so there's that to consider