• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DIZZY DAMES #2 (1952 ACG) GGA CLASSIC

3 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is FREE within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" with 100% positive feedback. :cloud9:

Lots of positive feedback here on the Boards for me. :luhv:

Asking Price $--------- :)SOLD

Dizzy Dames #2 - scarce & classic GGA

(ACG 1952)

Grade: VG/FN

Comments: An absolute pressing candidate due to the multiple non-breaking color creases on the front cover. I believe a press could push this to 6.0/6.5 at minimum. Either a light stain or something faded on the top edge of the book (in the white section). The gloss simply drips off this very clean overall book with tight staples, minor edge wear with a back cover having tiny edge chips. Solid, supple with nice interior pages. 100% complete with no restoration.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Roger66