Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9785222 - 02/01/17 07:36 PM DIZZY DAMES #2 (1952 ACG) GGA CLASSIC
Roger66 Online   content
Talkative?

Loc: New York City
In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is FREE within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,
Roger

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" with 100% positive feedback.
Lots of positive feedback here on the Boards for me.

Asking Price $--------- \:\) SOLD

Dizzy Dames #2 - scarce & classic GGA
(ACG 1952)
Grade: VG/FN
Comments:
An absolute pressing candidate due to the multiple non-breaking color creases on the front cover. I believe a press could push this to 6.0/6.5 at minimum. Either a light stain or something faded on the top edge of the book (in the white section). The gloss simply drips off this very clean overall book with tight staples, minor edge wear with a back cover having tiny edge chips. Solid, supple with nice interior pages. 100% complete with no restoration.

Edited by Roger66 (02/01/17 09:31 PM)

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#9785239 - 02/01/17 07:52 PM Re: DIZZY DAMES #2 (1952 ACG) GGA CLASSIC [Re: Roger66]
ComCav Offline
Talkative?

Loc: Illinois
I'll take it per PM, thanks Roger!
#9785243 - 02/01/17 07:53 PM CLOSED GGA [Re: ComCav]
Roger66 Online   content
Talkative?

Loc: New York City
Sold & Closed to the gentleman with exquisite taste \^\^

Edited by Roger66 (02/01/17 08:04 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod3-migration, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2-migration, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Comics Marketplace
Advertisements

Generated in 0.009 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles IDW Publishing