• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Clearance Sale! Tons of high grade books up for grabs!

90 posts in this topic

Hello all! First sales thread of the year and I'm posting up a very nice batch of books at low prices. I'll be on vacation next Thursday for a week so I'll be closing this thread down on Friday so people have plenty of time to pay and I can ship before going.

Shipping is a flat $5 for all order with only raw books and $12 for all orders with a slab. International shipping is offered but at actual cost - contact me if you need exact international shipping cost.

Paypal is preferred but let me know and we can work out other options like MO or check. I do offer a 100% return policy for whatever reason which includes return shipping as long as the book is shipped back with 2 week of being received. Returns are offered for slabs but the buyer will pay return shipping.

Edited by 1Cool

I've got to run some errands but I'll be back in a couple hours and hopefully I can finish the Bronze/Silver thread up and start up a larger Copper/Modern Sales thread.