• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Information regarding Fan Expo private VIP events and CGC Witnessing.

2 posts in this topic

We just worked out a deal with Fan Expo for 2017.

Fan_Expo_Canada_logo.svg_zpszrfqonhw.png

The shows affected are:

Dallas

Orlando

Boston

Toronto

If you are going to be at Fan Expo in 2017 at any private vip event (Except Stan Lee) and want to have a book signed for CGC then we will have a witness in the room for you to utilize. Stan will of course go through our friends at Anastasia collectibles as usual.

For all other VIP events at Fan Expo Dallas we will be staffing the private signing rooms with our CGC SS witnesses to take in your books. This will allow CGC to focus on the event floor and will allow Fan Expo the ability to offer CGC SS services to all their attendees. Without those attendees having to worry about running to track a CGC witness down.

Books will be taken in at the back of the room similar to the Frank Miller events in 2016 and turned into CGC after the show. Books will not be allowed to leave the room and then be submitted to CGC. You must hand them over to us before you leave the VIP Events. The only exception to this is if you are an authorized CGC Witness working for another facilitator.

---COSTS---

The cost for this service will be the normal fee printed on all the CGC forms. There is no upcharge at anytime for using one of our witnesses.

---Own account---

If you have your own account or CS number you may submit under that account. At no fee from us.

---Private Bulk Signings---

If you are a dealer who wants to do a bulk signing with a Fan Expo guest. Please feel free to email me and I am happy to reach out to the powers above on your behalf. I cant promise that Fan Expo and their talent will be able to accommodate your request, but I can always ask for you.

sigseries_b_zpsi5cosec0.jpg

This is to help ensure that those guests who are paying large amounts of money for VIP deals have the chance to get books graded with no stress to themselves.

I know last year we did our best to help people out at the Quesada event and Hammill event. But we were not able to stay the entire time due to the length of the events. So some folks didnt get the yellow label they wanted from those events.

This agreement will make sure that we have a CGC witness in place for all fans at all times for the length of the event.