• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Xmen 266 and Secret Wars #8---Spare a Grade??

26 posts in this topic

The Xmen 266 and SW 8 might have slight spine ticks, hopefully you can see it in scans :)

Also the SW8 has a slight indention where someone wrote $10 you can see it a little bit in the scans, it's to the right of Spidey's head and also on the bottom of back cover seems to be some production issues otherwise a nice copy I think

Let me know if I need better scans etc.

167746.jpg.4b196d57602b32dbee2fce85bd22879f.jpg

167747.jpg.47726244b4dc58beb30b1c4c547d6cf0.jpg

167748.jpg.614d430e92c3f05a0e164ecc6e6f7350.jpg

167749.jpg.6c03d7a49719d911e32cf41187fcc26c.jpg

The 2nd picture is the back of the SW8 and it "looks" like it isn't centered and the pages are showing but they're not there is like a dashed line where they were to cut the paper in other words it is well-centered just to clarify

When I tried to load them it said they were too big, I know they're small, I tried to get the biggest it would let me....I'll try it again in a sec.

And no, no tears on the Xmen 266, but both have a couple of spine indentions and the one on the Xmen 266 might break color, I wonder why it doesn't show up in the scans.....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

This might be a wasted effort, imperfections I can see in real time aren't coming up on scans, and the file seems to be to big to make a jpeg any higher than 495 pixels in painter (which is how I upload to CGC forum) Anyway thanks for all your consideration :) It may be too hard to tell though

I always feel nervous posting in this forum because y'all are so patient and taking the time to help me :shy:

I did realize that my photo scan was not set on its highest resolution. That last scan of the Xmen 266 was higher resolution and it let me do it bigger.....

Try imageflip and place it as an image, not attachment.

I am quite a bit of a noob

what do mean image flip? and I'm not quite sure as to why it is an attachment or how to change it....

I see what your talking about, and I don't know maybe I'll get around to that later. I was able to have suggestions on my IH 181 via attachment/scan.....maybe it'll work next time, I don't have the time now to try the website...

Spare a grade? if I figured out how to show a better scan....

https://photos.google.com/shared

WOW I figured it out lol

Do they need to be bigger scans than this when I post to spare a grade??

FYI this is the front and back of Secret Wars 8

On second thought trying the link makes you sign in so I might not have figured it out.....

Any Suggestions how I use Google Photos and puting a link??? IS it in the Noob guide? (probably)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM