• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

timelys f.s.--cap 65, cgc 8.0, cap 66,cgc 7.5--reduced prices
1 1

18 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, tho' i will consider reasonable counters. i'll take a return. p.p., check or m.o. all fine. s/h on me usa, on you if a furriner.

very pretty copy, with a great arrival date [like a 'frisco arrival stamp, but too late to be one]. gpa no help here at all. i figure it's worth about $2,500, as a 6.5 sold for over 900 bucks a few months ago, so that's the ask.

ca65.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

You upgraded on this beauty? (worship)

tho' it's a secret, i'll tell you, and ONLY you, that i might just be slowly peeling off the cap run. all the other timely runs remain constituted, other than a blonde phantom 22 which i've had a dickens [just for you andy] of a time replacing after one of those heritage offers i couldn't refuse for my old one.

tho' it's a secret, i'll tell you, and ONLY you, that i might just be slowly peeling off the cap run. all the other timely runs remain constituted, other than a blonde phantom 22 which i've had a dickens [just for you andy] of a time replacing after one of those heritage offers i couldn't refuse for my old one.

I appreciate the private memo. I assure you my lips are sealed. :busy:

I was wondering why you didn't have one, lol