Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9784003 - 01/31/17 10:29 PM Closed
shadroch Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Jet Blue Flight 711
150 card main set and 18 card Power Blaster set. All are NM or better. Power Blast subset is in individual envelopes.
Free shipping in lower 48. PayPal only. Returns reluctantly accepted. BIN for $79
Bidding starts at $36. Scheduled to close at 10:15 Friday night, but any bid after 10:10 extends auction eight minutes. Auction ends when eight minutes go by with no additional bids.
Best of luck.

Off to eBay.

Edited by shadroch (02/04/17 01:49 AM)

The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of its master.

Comic rich but in need of cash? I may be able to help. It won't be cheap but you get to keep your books.

'Life is a hundred year trip away from home. When you die, your spirit will be singing, "Home at last, home at last, thank God I'm home at last. Wow. What a trip."'"

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#9784054 - 01/31/17 11:14 PM Re: Fleet Ultra 1994 Complete Set and 18 card Power Blast set 72 hour auction [Re: shadroch]
Pitboss Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CGC's bowels.
You must be new

Original Member of the Walking Dead Club.

Actively seeking High Grade Detective comics 400-499.Pedigrees,Double Covers and White pages move to the front of the line \(thumbs u

#9784068 - 01/31/17 11:32 PM Re: Fleet Ultra 1994 Complete Set and 18 card Power Blast set 72 hour auction [Re: Pitboss]
jsilverjanet Offline

Hope you get that custom title you've been wanting! Oh wait that was me last month.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 3 Strikes away...
I'd hit notify but used up all mine earlier this year

I'm Hector, my wife is Janet, she's the CEO.
| eBay | Kudos | WTB: Love And Rockets + FF 5 \:o |

#9788841 - 02/03/17 09:52 PM Re: Fleet Ultra 1994 Complete Set and 18 card Power Blast set 72 hour auction [Re: jsilverjanet]
shadroch Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Jet Blue Flight 711
Thirty minute buzzer.

The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of its master.

Comic rich but in need of cash? I may be able to help. It won't be cheap but you get to keep your books.

'Life is a hundred year trip away from home. When you die, your spirit will be singing, "Home at last, home at last, thank God I'm home at last. Wow. What a trip."'"

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Architecht, dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod3-migration, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2-migration, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Use Google to Search the Boards

The Money Marketplace
Comics Marketplace
Advertisements

Generated in 0.012 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum