• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Thing! 15, Blue Beetle 54, Brenda Starr 14, Sub Mariner 32 NEW

16 posts in this topic

Hi all - usual rules on these books. No bids from HOSers or Probies. Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US. International would pay the difference. I'll accept returns if something has been materially misrepresented. PayPal is accepted.

Selling more books to pay some bills - not thrilled about parting with either of these. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more info or pics.

The Thing! 15 CGC 6.0 WHITE pages

There's a crack in the bottom corner of the case that I just noticed when I took it out for scanning. Case is still structurally sound and it doesn't affect the book.

Classic Ditko worm cover

$685

$635

Scan%20200_zpsfxvfuw4x.jpeg

Scan%20193_zpso1bbknbk.jpeg

Scan%20194_zpsrjmfniie.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Hi all - usual rules on these books. No bids from HOSers or Probies. Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US. International would pay the difference. I'll accept returns if something has been materially misrepresented. PayPal is accepted.

Selling more books to pay some bills - not thrilled about parting with either of these. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more info or pics.

The Thing! 15 CGC 6.0 WHITE pages

There's a crack in the bottom corner of the case that I just noticed when I took it out for scanning. Case is still structurally sound and it doesn't affect the book.

Classic Ditko worm cover

$685

$635 White pages people!

Scan%20200_zpsfxvfuw4x.jpeg

Scan%20193_zpso1bbknbk.jpeg

Scan%20194_zpsrjmfniie.jpeg

Sub Mariner Comics #32 CGC 5.5 OW

This one hurts to let go....but go it must.

Yes, this has got to be one of the sharpest looking 5.5's you'll find. Absolutely classic Everett cover and not an easy book to find. The Church 8.5 sold for $23k a couple months ago, and clearly this isn't that...but then again, I'm asking $20k less. :) It even has a nice March 18, 1949 date stamp on the back.

$3200

Scan%20207_zpsayxqfz51.jpeg

Scan%20208_zpsq27cvfzx.jpeg

Scan%20206_zpsdaya1550.jpeg