• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

80 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: True to the spirit of the Mixed forum, I'll be listing here all the stuff that I can't post together in the other forums (i.e. all the stuff nobody anywhere else wants... lol ) so some comics, but mainly books, trades, specialty items, portfolios, prints and even possibly some OA.

:news: For those who made purchases in my last G/S/B thread shipping will be included in any orders here in this thread and any purchases in this thread begin with a 10% discount from listed prices. For these customers that 10% discount can be added to any future discounts posted generally here in this thread.

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided by time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

Shipping to the US and Canada is a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of items. Comics (raw or slabbed), magazines, and books are shipped in a secure box. Prints and portfolios are shipped differently and customarily in stiff flat format packaging. If you have a mixed order of items (eg prints plus comics etc) everything will ship together if possible but if I have to ship separately for the security of the item(s) it will be at no extra charge.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 57th sales thread on the Boards. Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Carousel-Canvas-1085x635-CompleteLoveVer-BoardsExpMixed-3_zpsqyvaki2e.jpg

Edited by crassus

National Cartoonists Society ltd edition Portfolio of 14 Prints (each 16"x12" signed & numbered) 446/1500 (1978) (Click on the Thumbnails below to see all the prints!) $450.00 SOLD

Milton Caniff, Will Eisner, Johnny Hart, Burne Hogarth, Jeffrey Catherine Jones, Jack Kirby, Harvey Kurtzman, Russell Myers, Jerry Robinson, John Severin, Jim Steranko, Al Williamson, Barry Windsor-Smith and Wally Wood.

NCS-Portfolio_zpsnn11mgr6-sm_zpsis8h5nut.jpg

NSCP-1_zpscvmftymp.jpg

NSCP-3_zpshgq4itla.jpg

NSCP-4_zpsnm5slhex.jpg

th_NSCP-2_zps6chtr5st.jpgth_NSCP-5_zps3lzdfu3e.jpgth_NSCP-6_zpstfal2c6u.jpgth_NSCP-7_zpszkndub9h.jpg

th_NSCP-8_zpszyqvd1uj.jpgth_NSCP-9_zps1bw3qkxb.jpgth_NSCP-10_zps4ag0tsxs.jpgth_NSCP-11_zpsqm0lvtay.jpg

Edited by crassus

Lot of 2 Terry Moore Strangers in Paradise signed Prints (each 17"x11") $25.00 SOLD

Lot of 2 Terry Moore Echo signed Prints (14"x11" and 17x11") $20.00 SOLD

Moore-SiP-Prints_zpsxk1otuxs.jpg

Moore-Echo-Prints_zps3ftmwojc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Bernie Wrightson Apparitions ltd ed portfolio 5 print set with envelope signed by Wrightson (all Prints 17"x13") 309/1000 $50.00 SOLD

Wrightson-ApparitionsPrflio-Envelope_zps5f7nhbds.jpg

Wrightson-Apparitions-PrintC_zpsfmgqm16l.jpg

Wrightson-Apparitions-2PrintsA_zps0p0usfei.jpg

Wrightson-Apparitions-2PrintsB_zps3r7osaas.jpg

Edited by crassus

John Buscema Conan the Voyager (1992) 7 print set (14"x11") (excellent condition, all plates like new, please click on thumbnails below to see all the prints) $30.00

ConanTheVoyager-Prtflio_zpsmysfwxjz.jpg

Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate1_zpsasfebdlq.jpg

Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate2_zpsp7hpqpte.jpg

th_Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate3_zpsaupdrmbd.jpgth_Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate4_zpsfs5g1her.jpgth_Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate5_zps3c28wwiu.jpgth_Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate6_zpsprbs6ugt.jpgth_Buscema-ConanPortfolio-plate7_zpshif4tg5a.jpg

Frank Frazetta Lord of the Rings (1975) 6 print set (15.5'x11.5") (sleeve vg- with tears; plates vf- with sm cb crse ul crnr & faint ncb fold btm-l crnr) $65.00 SOLD

Frazetta-LotR-fc_zps2gshqsod.jpg

Frazetta-LotR-plate5_zps9lkzonzy.jpg

Frazetta-LotR-plate3_zpskw06d3na.jpg

th_Frazetta-LotR-plate1_zpscqtmywpv.jpgth_Frazetta-LotR-plate2_zps4vsv1kml.jpgth_Frazetta-LotR-plate4_zps6min5yap.jpgth_Frazetta-LotR-plate6_zpsbxu8cl2y.jpg

Edited by crassus

Frazetta's Thunda 9.2 (oversized 12.5" x 9" treasury format reprints Frazetta's famous work; bindery scuffs/tears top & btm; slightly blunted corners; light ink transfer bc) $45.00  SOLD

Thunda-Rprint-fc_zpszxqcyytq.jpg

Thunda-Rprint-bc_zps5m1blshb.jpg

Frazetta-ThundaCochraneEd-ex1_zpskakrwcbi.jpg

Frazetta-ThundaCochraneEd-ex2_zpsezgfjgn6.jpg

Frazetta-ThundaCochraneEd-ex3_zpslcqibnm2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Frazetta's Untamed Love 9.2 (oversized 12.5" x 9" treasury format reprints his work from Personal Love; bindery scuffs/tears top & btm; slightly blunted corners; light ink transfer bc; this one just shy 9.4 and showcases some of Frazetta's greatest work) $60.00  SOLD

UntamedL-Rprint-fc_zpsvdhzslee.jpg

UntamedL-Rprint-bc_zpsu1lhps5h.jpg

Frazetta-UntamedLoveCochraneEd-ex4_zpskn6psyqh.jpg

Frazetta-UntamedLoveCochraneEd-ex3_zpse2vuqx6b.jpg

Frazetta-UntamedLoveCochraneEd-ex5_zpsf5lwcbt8.jpg

Frazetta-UntamedLoveCochraneEd-ex2_zpsyhil3aoi.jpg

Frazetta-UntamedLoveCochraneEd-ex6_zpslhtlc2s5.jpg

Edited by crassus

National Cartoonists Society ltd edition Portfolio of 14 Prints (each 16"x12" signed & numbered) 446/1500 (1978) (Click on the Thumbnails below to see all the prints!) $450.00

Milton Caniff, Will Eisner, Johnny Hart, Burne Hogarth, Jeffrey Catherine Jones, Jack Kirby, Harvey Kurtzman, Russell Myers, Jerry Robinson, John Severin, Jim Steranko, Al Williamson, Barry Windsor-Smith and Wally Wood.

NCS-Portfolio_zpsnn11mgr6-sm_zpsis8h5nut.jpg

NSCP-1_zpscvmftymp.jpg

NSCP-3_zpshgq4itla.jpg

NSCP-4_zpsnm5slhex.jpg

th_NSCP-2_zps6chtr5st.jpgth_NSCP-5_zps3lzdfu3e.jpgth_NSCP-6_zpstfal2c6u.jpgth_NSCP-7_zpszkndub9h.jpg

th_NSCP-8_zpszyqvd1uj.jpgth_NSCP-9_zps1bw3qkxb.jpgth_NSCP-10_zps4ag0tsxs.jpgth_NSCP-11_zpsqm0lvtay.jpg

How is this still here? So many great Signatures! :cloud9: