• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. Thanks for looking.

16 posts in this topic

I got a very big Turtle piece, that I will share once I get in hand, so I'm selling my big set- Big Turtle set. It took me a long time to get the right books and right set, and it was fun finally getting Mikey, which came back a 9.9!!!! I'm only selling these as a set! I hope they go to a Turtle lover.

No ho's or probies

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment though Paypal

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

Returns are not accepted. I ship priority, and bulletproof my books.

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Edited by SpideyFein

The OP is being a little modest, but I'll brag on these books a bit and say that the Leo and the Raph appear to be on the SUPER rare blanks from issue #1. IDW ran a variant just for Kevin Eastman. He was to sketch on them and these sketched variants were to be sent to stores that ordered x number of copies of issue #1 of the new ongoing series. He did this but had a small stash of blanks left over.

These blanks were never available for sale in their blank form. And Kevin controls all the remaining stock (if there is any left now that 5 years have passed).

These look a lot like the Detroit Fanfare blanks, only without the Detroit logo or the barcode.

Anyway, just putting it out there that these 2 blanks are quite hard to find, if anyone is into that sort of thing. (thumbs u

You are correct Adam. They were not easy to get and definitely pricey. They are all nicely detailed as well.

If anyone is interested, please drop me a PM. I will keep this open for a couple more days. Turtle Power.

Thanks fellas. I never thought I'd sell them, but sometimes you have to let your classics go in order to attain new ones. I think whoever gets the set will enjoy it.

:news: if someone takes them at the BIN price by tomorrow night, I'll throw in something extra special for the turtle toy lover in you!!!

Ok. Forget about the turtle toy (which was an awesome vehicle).

If bought at the asking price....

Let's include a free Nintendo, Complete, with multiple games, including the TMNT arcade game :headbang: , Mario 3, Festers Quest, Mario 1 and Duckhunt, Ice Hockey, and Simon's Quest!!

The light is on because I was in the process of beating Mario 1.

image_zpszxkvc2bd.jpeg

image_zps5pwkh6b4.jpeg

image_zpsvkfgxbtb.jpeg

These are awesome books - especially that Mikey on a 9.9! GLWTS

Thanks bro!! I hope you've been well.

Ok, I'd like to move these bad boys-

:news:

$1050 shipped with the Nintendo

OR

$1000 shipped for all 4!!!!

This will be the Last Drop.