• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MORE MIXED & SUGARY TRIX FOR YOUR COMIX FIX ! - closed up

75 posts in this topic

MORE MIXED & SUGARY TRIX FOR YOUR COMIX FIX !

LAST SALE OF JANUARY 2017 !

STILL GOT GOOD STUFF !

---------------------------------------

The simple rules... :D

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please. Your paypal address must be confirmed and I only ship to the confirmed address.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale.

- Shipping will be boxed for USA domestic addresses at $10 for any amount of raw books. Slabs shipped priority boxed for $15 up to three. If you spend a bunch, I may ask you to help pay for some on the insurance. Of course, any unused shipping charges will be refunded back into your paypal account. PLEASE NOTE: Not currently shipping outside of the USA at this time.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package at buyer's cost, no questions asked.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

-------------------------------------

Edited by Bio-Rupp

ZOMBIE KING # 0 - GLOSSY NM COPY - $5

I have THREE COPIES of this at $5 each.

Before Frank Cho decided to tick off comic management with his bodacious cover butt shots... he decided to try something a little tamer... like Zombie / cow sex. Yes this book has his fantastic art... and that. It was a one shot ;)

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017037_zpsyhtf9fey.jpg

Now that I've got the Zombie /cow sex book posted, I'm going to Taco Bell.

Did you know if The Police released an album dedicated to Mexican food it would be called... GHOST IN THE REFRIEDBEAN lol ... sorry hunger make me stoopid. :D

More to list tonight and tomorrow.

xxx ooo

Rupp

FLASH REBIRTH # 1 - NM COPY -SGN BY VAN SCIVER - $10

Signed by Ethan back in 2010. $10 is cheaper than going to a show, standing in line and wasting your day to spend more money for his autograph. Here you go :D

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017025_zps79t2eua3.jpg

STAR WARS # 39,40,41,43,44 - ALL GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPIES - ALL FOR $25

Get almost all of the ESB movie adaption in one swoop. Sorry no copies of #42 on hand :(

Beautiful copies I think... and price right.

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017030_zps8zk9xzeo.jpg

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017029_zpsplbffgzx.jpg

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017028_zpsom6slimp.jpg

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017027_zpsqujskkjh.jpg

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017026_zpsypt1azkn.jpg

BATMAN # 570 - GLOSSY NM MINUS COPY - $20

I have TWO COPIES of this at $20 each.

SOLD BOTH TO BIGHULKFAN

Early Harley appearance in the regular DCU. I'm giving these copies NM minus status due to what appears to be some sort of production crease in the front cover to the right of Joker's head. You can't see it in the scan, but its there. Not even sure if its a production mark... but both copies have it in almost the same place. You may call this book a VF because of it... but I think its better. This book has sold pretty high in the last few months... I think $20 is fair.

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017032_zpscrei35ka.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

BATMAN '66 # 3 & # 3 JOKER VARIANT - BOTH GLOSSY NM - BOTH FOR $15

One of the better variants to come from this run. Love that Ceasar Romero Joker image with that cheesy covered lip hair.

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017033_zpsgqeh3aw4.jpg

END%20OF%20YEAR%20SALE%20JAN%202017034_zps5twjn04k.jpg