• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD!
1 1

20 posts in this topic

One BIG lot for today. Approximately 400+ coverless and/or incomplete golden age comics. Hours of reading, an instant clip file, a huge inventory of parts for completionists, an historian's wet dream! A large majority are pre-code, about a quarter are World War II era, and there are even some earlier parts (there are six wraps from an early issue of Amazing Mystery Funnies!). All genres are represented, though there are only ten to fifteen horror books, and fewer crime comics. There is a good chunk of superhero, including three or four Timely comics. There are about twenty Fiction House, including multiple Planets. There are surprisingly few Dells, which is a bonus! I am selling these as is, as a lot, for $800 SOLD! shipped - less than $2 per book!

coverless01.jpeg

coverless02.jpeg

coverless03.jpeg

coverless04.jpeg

coverless05.jpeg

The stacks pictured above are completely random and not necessarily represented by the book on top.

Paypal is accepted at payments@bedrockcity.com

Checks are also accepted made out to:

Bedrock City 6516-D Westheimer Rd.

Houston, TX. 77057

First :takeit: gets it.

I will gladly answer any questions, but if you need to know whether or not a specific comic is present in this lot your question will probably be continually bumped to the back of the line until I have sold the lot to someone else, at which point that question will become moot.

Edited by MrBedrock

Thanks Bob. I knew you would appreciate it.

It is absolutely a killer deal for someone who wants to enjoy a golden age collection on budget.

What an outstanding offer!

I had a collection of coverless GA about half of this size back in the late '90s/early '00s. All gone now...dispersed into collections via eBay over the years, including a bunch I sold to Ruben Blades.

Great stuff...best of luck!

Alright, I'm not getting any younger but :takeit:

Thank you so much Andrew. I promise you will not be disappointed!