• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video - Watch Jim Lee Draw Batman

9 posts in this topic

Good morning,

Don't know why i haven't posted this before, but here's a cool video I produced for Jim Lee awhile back showing him drawing Batman. Jim is not only one of the best artists ever, he's also one of the best at explaining his artistic process. I was commissioned to do this by DC for a digital comics 'extra' but then the big changeover happened, the New 52 came into being, and this was shelved.

But I figured Original Art fans would dig seeing this. And in case anyone's wondering, the finished original can be found in my CAF :grin:

What a great video. I don't think you have to be a Jim Lee fan to appreciate the scope of talent this guy displays here. There are things that he does, creative choices that he makes on the fly that I could only dream of doing.

Terrific editing and craft involved in making this video. Great job!

Scott

Appreciate all the nice comments about the video here ... but especially yours, Scott!

(worship)

What a great video. I don't think you have to be a Jim Lee fan to appreciate the scope of talent this guy displays here. There are things that he does, creative choices that he makes on the fly that I could only dream of doing.

Terrific editing and craft involved in making this video. Great job!

Scott