• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie # 27 Very Fine Warren [May 1970] Frazetta Colon Sutton Barr Royer Fox

3 posts in this topic

Eerie # 27 Very Fine Warren [May 1970] Frazetta Colon Sutton Barr Royer Fox

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eerie-27-Very-Fine-Warren-May-1970-Frazetta-Colon-Sutton-Barr-Royer-Fox-/172499106787?hash=item2829bf7be3:g:PjYAAOSwImRYNulC

the end of the 1st Frazetta period of Warren Horror Magazines was S_P_E_C_T_A_C_U_L_A_R...was it not?!?

Literary Great-Read comics on the CHEAP!

#92 of an ongoing series!

This is my 455th post for a new, ongoing eBay listing...for those with any interest.

ericjmz

That is a great mag, good luck with the sale!

A nitpick - I don't see Frazetta contributing to this issue. Unless it's the smoking ad, maybe? (I don't have the magazine in front of me, and I don't remember if the ad was in this issue, or not)

Unca Ben

Thank you for your kind words

You are right, it IS a great mag

...and I don't' recall exactly, but it might have been the Frazetta ad...which is a legitimate (near) full page

I began my Warren life with a subscription that was around Creepy 33...and then bought Eerie off the shelves around then

At the time, people hated the loss of the EC artists...which we now know was a reaction to NOT being paid!...go figure

But in hindsight I love to death (but I'm getting old,& you can't take it with you) the period of 20 issues or so AFTER the ex guys left

Colon Graham Rocke Garzon Grandenetti Brand...Sutton...their work was just off the wall/full of imagination

I've even grown to like TOny Wiliamsune...the Jack Kamen of his time!

ericjmz