• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,873 posts in this topic

Those are really sharp. I just picked up Tec #526 myself plus a few others: :banana:

Alpha Flight 13 9.6

Daredevil 189 9.8

Detective Comics 526 9.6

Hercules 1 9.8 x 2, 3 9.8, 4 9.8

Marvel Secret Wars 4 9.8 :banana:

Thor 346 9.8, 348 9.8, 349 9.8, 351 9.6, 352 9.6, 355 9.8, 360 9.6, 361 9.6, 363 9.8, 366 9.8, 368 9.8

Uncanny X-men 196 9.8, 201 9.6

Still researching DC & Marvel Comics $1.00 or higher. DC Comics are hard to find & Marvel Comics are extremely hard to find.

Regular books, or the specials, double sized, and annuals?

(Keeping in mind that Marvel stopped printing Canadian price only books with their Sept. 86 books.)

All the above. Still researching but it looks like my statement above is off as DC seems to a lot easier to find.

Annuals (Easy to find) 1980-1988

Specials (Hard to find) 1984 - 1988

Double sized (?)

Regular books (Easy to find) 1986-1988

Working on Marvel now.

The single hardest Marvel is Thor 370. I've only ever seen two. I may have to take a trip to the Great White North next summer. See some chicks soccer and hit some comic stores. Giggedy!

Just acquired a Thor #370 9.8, scans are now going up! Some monster tough books in grade. :acclaim:

Link

Edited by Silver Surfer

Still researching DC & Marvel Comics $1.00 or higher. DC Comics are hard to find & Marvel Comics are extremely hard to find.

Regular books, or the specials, double sized, and annuals?

(Keeping in mind that Marvel stopped printing Canadian price only books with their Sept. 86 books.)

All the above. Still researching but it looks like my statement above is off as DC seems to a lot easier to find.

Annuals (Easy to find) 1980-1988

Specials (Hard to find) 1984 - 1988

Double sized (?)

Regular books (Easy to find) 1986-1988

Working on Marvel now.

The single hardest Marvel is Thor 370. I've only ever seen two. I may have to take a trip to the Great White North next summer. See some chicks soccer and hit some comic stores. Giggedy!

Just acquired a Thor #370 9.8, scans are now going up! Some monster tough books in grade. :acclaim:

Link

Nice pick up.

Thor #370s are out there if you know where to look........

For most of the boxes, yes. I was only able to go through four of the boxes in detail. My decision to sell was simple - happy wife, happy life.......... :sorry:

If there is an AF #15 in there someplace I will not be happy.........

Edited by kimik