• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hollywood Show in Chicago in March 2017

17 posts in this topic

I see that Adam West and Burt Ward are doing this show. Does anyone know if they are still personalizing every auto? I was looking to get a SDCC Lego box signed by them but don't want it pesonalized. Thanks

Adam West does Burt Ward does not

I'd definitely have something for this show as well!

Did you see everyone at the last show in California? 20+ Original Star Trek people!

Yep, I got 5 Star Trek books done there!!

Did you see everyone at the last show in California? 20+ Original Star Trek people!

:lol: of course you did!

:lol: of course you did!

5 seems low for you :grin:

Yeah it is. ;) That's only because a bunch of them cancelled at the last minute.

Next LA show already has Lee Meriwether and Sherry Jackson, though!!!

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, postersandstuff said:

There's a dealer on ebay that has bought 1000s of items from Piece of the Past and is in denial he's bought lemons :(

I understand you had a negative interaction with the show and made that point clear, I am unsure why you are bringing this back up a year afterwards. I'm going to the Hollywood Show myself this year and the staff is friendly I get my own items signed by myself or a CGC facilitator. It is not an issue if you work under those parameters.