• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,426 posts in this topic

Love to see what you guys think about this book...for the life of me, I'm surprised it doesn't get more love. Bondage? Check. Headlights? Check. Korean War-era racist stereotype for a villain? Check. And there's a whipping on the splash page too. I can go back and photograph that later.

image_zpsrlb0jlvh.jpeg

Love to see what you guys think about this book...for the life of me, I'm surprised it doesn't get more love. Bondage? Check. Headlights? Check. Korean War-era racist stereotype for a villain? Check. And there's a whipping on the splash page too. I can go back and photograph that later.

image_zpsrlb0jlvh.jpeg

Oh, and Crandall, Check

image_zpsrlb0jlvh.jpeg

I've been searching for a nice one for a long time - love that book

image_zpsrlb0jlvh.jpeg

Oh, and Crandall, Check

That's right, mea culpa, failed to mention in my rush to post before preparing dinner. Had this book on my mind for this thread for a few days and finally had a chance to dig it out this a.m.

Mrmyst, we may all be looking for a nice one for a while ... Last I checked, which was a while ago, there were four on the census, with the highest being a 6.

There are some cool post-Plastic Man Police covers, but I've pored over Gerber and I think this is head and shoulders above the rest. I'll do the splash page after I settle the house down.

Here's a few of mine...sorry if any are repeats...I'm old now and can't remember so good... :preach:

This book needs no introduction:

15932708063_3f53d8a237_c.jpg

Here's a classic "stiff as a board" Simon & Kirby cop cover:

22015517302_2cf1f01e26_c.jpg

Is Police Comics even considered a "Crime Comic"? (shrug)

16545578465_2d9051c87e_c.jpg

Mr D.A....gotta love 'em...

16048969643_db690baf84_c.jpg

OK, here's something more like what you expected in this post:

22009856835_541945f959_c.jpg

And the classic "I'm a dirty rat" cover:

16545511675_9594f1b1c6_c.jpg

930707049_o1_zpscthhhfmy.jpg
Trojan/Ribage has some very nice Crime/Horror/salacious covers on a lot of their covers. Nice colors on this copy.

Not just the cover for accolades on this issue; all four stories are good reads, IMHO. Not a lot of shooting or horror; well, just a little....

19.jpg

930707049_o1_zpscthhhfmy.jpg
Trojan/Ribage has some very nice Crime/Horror/salacious covers on a lot of their covers. Nice colors on this copy.

Not just the cover for accolades on this issue; all four stories are good reads, IMHO. Not a lot of shooting or horror; well, just a little....

19.jpg

Nice! Bet that's one room that could use some Febreeze! :D